Recent content by Just Someone Weird

1. Dev Blog 21/11/19

I really don't like the top bar that keeps following me as I scroll down.
  2. Dev Blog 23/08/18

I need to know what Roguery does! I will bite you if you don't tell me!
  3. Dev Blog 15/02/18

Does the engine scale well over multiple CPU cores? How many?
    How many troops can the engine support in a battle?
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How can I prevent relation loss with my lords that get their but kicked by random enemies?
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Still can't find Noldor Knight Helmet texture even with Morgh's editor
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

1. I accidentally told Maltise to leave and got his armor.... but I wanted his armor for my knights... Is there any way to "reverse" this or modify files or anything to fix my problem?

2. What is the texture file for noldor knight helmet called?

3. Same as above but for mettenheim steel mittens
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Tweety said:
    Just Someone Weird said:
    Why is it that sometimes alot of my archers aren't really shooting? Like, they use the bow and it looks like they shoot but then no arrow comes. It started happening a lot.

Target that they were aiming is killed or behind the cover so they put arrow back(looks like it's fired but it's not) and then prepare for aiming again.
    At least I noticed that when they fire slowly. :smile:

Enemies are in clear view and they do not die. Also, I can hear the arrow sound but there is no arrow. This started happening a lot after I got more archers.
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Why is it that sometimes alot of my archers aren't really shooting? Like, they use the bow and it looks like they shoot but then no arrow comes. It started happening a lot.
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How do I see my Pendor achievements?
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

1. Should I take looting skill myself or can I safely just outsource it to my companions?
    2. If I have a companion with 10 looting, does giving my other companions looting skill help or is 10 the max amount that whole party can have?
    3. Does it matter if I do the killing or if my soldiers/companions do the killing?
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Testarossa said:
    Just Someone Weird said:
    1. I have lots of archers in archer group. I have huge battle size. The archers want to form a line or something. At first it was nice but now it starts to get bugged. I can kill enemies much faster if there are so many of them that I don't get all my archers. More enemies + less my units shouldn't mean faster death to all enemies. What can I do?

2. Are Noldor Twilight knights worth it compared to Noldor Rangers? I'm not talking about the amount of qualis gems or the upkeep. I'm asking that are they better than rangers in normal combat? I know their stats are better but from my experience, horse archers aren't really that good, especially not for my style. My rangers kill enemy while I charge the enemy and keep them away from the rangers. I might send companions or even fodder (lol buffed up eventides) if necessary. Telling them to always get off their horses would be a pain + take some time + horses might block some archers.

1. Battle advantage determines the number of troops brought to field for each battle. If your battle advantage is in the negatives you will have less troops than your enemy...if your battle advantage is high..you will get to bring more of your precious archers to field. Tactics is what affects the battle advantage as well as differences in numbers and quality of troops.

2. Noldor Twilight knights are so much ridiculously better than rangers despite the fact they are basically heavy infantry on horses...but they just....tank so much stuff....<3

No no no no. I'm saying that... lets say I got 50 archers. They slaughter my enemies. Then I get more of them. In the next battle, I got 100 archers. However, most of them don't shoot. So 50 archers kill more people than 100. The numbers might not be exactly right.

Also, are the knights better for the purpose I want to use them? I want archers that stand and shoot enemy. Enemy never reaches them. Most horse archers suck arse. Also, they won't bombard the enemy the same way as normal archers. That is what I'm asking.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

1. I have lots of archers in archer group. I have huge battle size. The archers want to form a line or something. At first it was nice but now it starts to get bugged. I can kill enemies much faster if there are so many of them that I don't get all my archers. More enemies + less my units shouldn't mean faster death to all enemies. What can I do?

2. Are Noldor Twilight knights worth it compared to Noldor Rangers? I'm not talking about the amount of qualis gems or the upkeep. I'm asking that are they better than rangers in normal combat? I know their stats are better but from my experience, horse archers aren't really that good, especially not for my style. My rangers kill enemy while I charge the enemy and keep them away from the rangers. I might send companions or even fodder (lol buffed up eventides) if necessary. Telling them to always get off their horses would be a pain + take some time + horses might block some archers.
  13. Why on earth do the ***** pointy ears charge without orders?

They are archers and I keep telling archers (or everybody) to stop, even after the siege tower reaches the walls. This doesn't happen in other siege tower locations. I can tell them to stand ground and they will obey. Not in Rane.
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Just Someone Weird said:
    A lady I was seeing suddenly got bethrowed to someone else. I got permission from her father to see her. What can I do now? Every time I see her she says we should part ways and I say there is still hope.

I can't seem to say anything else to the woman, the father or the scumbag that stole her.

Anyone?
  15. Why on earth do the ***** pointy ears charge without orders?

I'm trying to take Rane. I got lots of noldors and lots of random infantry. I tell the retarded noldors to hold or stay ground or even retreat but the only thing they do is charge and then get killed. How on earth do I get them to NOT charge like absolute idiots? Why don't my own troops obey me...
Back
Top Bottom