Recent content by JunkMaksimur

1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Nice. 1.2.9 is already out but im still playing on 1.2.7(XBOX)
  2. Kingdom clan's limit

Hello everyone. I have almost conquered all of Calradia and faced such a problem. I started playing for the empire and in each defeated kingdom I lured the clans to myself, leaving only one ruling clan to the losers, which was destroyed automatically after a while. I've lure all the clans of...
  3. Brother skills

Was the campaign brother character nerfed at some point? I recall being able to choose his stats and attributes. Now he has preallocated stats, attributes, and perks. Frankly he has come out rather badly. What happened? I don't have auto allocate clan perks on.
  4. Patch Notes v1.2.8

Was the campaign brother character nerfed at some point? I recall being able to choose his stats and attributes. Now he has preallocated stats, attributes, and perks. Frankly he has come out rather badly. What happened? I don't have auto allocate clan perks on.
  5. Patch Notes v1.2.7

6. Patch Notes v1.2.7

When on XBOX?
  7. Patch Notes v1.2.7

>Barring unforeseen issues, the Xbox build (Microsoft PC Store and Consoles) will follow after its ongoing certification is concluded.

Cmon... What did I pay the money for? Why is everyone playing and enjoying the update now and I have to sit and wait... And again, no dates, how long to wait? A week? A year?
Back
Top Bottom