Recent content by jojobe71

1. jojobe71

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Something is not working correctly. I just took over a Myr and changed my faction to myr and im select the troops of myr to hire. for some reason im hiring generic  troops. my castle if filling up with generic when it say recruit myrmen.
  2. jojobe71

Has this bug been fixed

The missing dungeon door. instead of the dungeon the arena do it there for all mods. Not native but modules. the moders do not have a clue how to fix this. i do not either.
  3. jojobe71

Problem with mods.

I reinstalled the game today for a little fun. Updated to the 1.58 verison only to find the prisons are missing. Its not just this mod all of the mods i have installed for M&B are that way. the arena door and dungeon door are in the wrong place. i did some searching to find im not the only one...
  4. jojobe71

Mount&Blade Warband version 1.158 patch!

IN all the modules i play the arena is where the dungeon should be. this is every mod. the regular game native is find the dungeon location is correct. I just do not understand this its just on every mod.
  5. jojobe71

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

While playing the game notice some equipment bugs. troops do not have the correct gear  instead they have lots of  duplicate nonessential  equipment. Other than that i found the mod enjoyable.
  6. jojobe71

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Alex the Seeker said:
    jojobe71 said:

and also there is no excuse for not using that search function o.o.

you are not the 1st and won`t be the last one that ask the same questions  without using the search function and then you get  a rough reply from some of us that have been on this one forum for quite some time and are fed up with the same questions over and over and over again.

also regarding  the """There was no instruction that was visible on the download that you needed all 3 and the version number was not indicated on the selection load screen for M&B""""  - you didn`t read properly and here is why :

"Perisno Version 0.6
    Dec 24, 2013 Full Version 77 comments
    Perisno Version 0.6 For Mount&Blade Warband. Look in description for change-log."  - main mod = full version

then :

"Perisno 0.61 patch
    Jan 13, 2014 Patch 20 comments
    Perisno 0.61 patch. Look at description for Changelog.  "  - 0.61 Patch - it says it is patch 2 damn times o_O

and lastly :

"Perisno 0.611 HOTFIX
    Jan 14, 2014 Patch 37 comments
    This is a Perisno 0.611 hotfix. IT IS ONLY FOR VERSION 0.61 patch. "  - 0.611  HOTFIX - again it says what it is in CAPS -.-

so it was no the devs fault or MODB, but your own for not reading properly o.o

my word of advice: Read properly, Use the Search Function, and then maybe people will respond to you in a nicer way.

also T.L.S. is a fellow player, he took his time to reply to your post, in a rough way that is, but i would have done the same for the same reason: tired of people not using the search function and asking the same questions that were already answered multiple times.

and beyond the  "searching and reading isn't your things, yep?" he was on point with his reply to your questions.

and by internet standards that reply isn`t even on par with midly rude.

Both of you guys look into trolling. Because that is what you are. TROLLS!

As I said before I thought I downloaded the up to date version, if you think that you have downloaded the up to date version why download the others... there is no version date stamp in M&B to verify version during load up. I did not come to this site to download the mod. It went through another site. I only came here  to look for a bug report and SEARCHED for people with similar issue. YOU assumed I had not used the search which is wrong. If you click my name I've played this game since 2010 across several mods. I know how to use the search and do. Bottom line If you think that you have to respond to people like that DO NOT RESPOND AT ALL. Why do that ....your not being helpful.... what your doing is being spiteful and causing and incite.... that is not helpful. When you chat online through any contact what so ever the first sentence sets the tone. If it's sarcastic the entire document is that way. If you are aware of forum etiquette you would have known this. Your statement "so it was not the devs fault or MODB" uhm ... who said it was. The last thing on my mind was blaming anyone. I just reported the problems i had playing this mod. Nowhere in the comment does it blame anyone or accuse anyone. Now you know do not respond to people if you feel you have to be condescending, sarcastic or spiteful... you do not want to hear it, why do you think anyone else wants to.  this is my last comment to you two trolls because i wont see your comment "your on block". My post was not toward either you two but to the developer. I see that the moderator responded. Look at their post and yours.... Do not respond anymore to anyones post. You do not have people skills.

Let me clean up your comment "because you do not know". This is how you respond. I do not know if you have used the search feature but it is helpful in looking up issues. From reading what you stated about downloading the wrong version it can happen and if your not familiar with that site it can also be a bit confusing. I'm glad that you found the answer to your problem.

You have to becareful when you type responses online because they paint a picture of who you are and what you are like on the inside. I'm serous scrolling through the messages you two have posted to other people you should leave the commenting to the moderators.

7. jojobe71

Alex the Seeker said:
    jojobe71 said:

actualy i do agree mr. T.L.S. was a bit rude, you have to understand that most of the questions (points) you made have been asked over and over again, after a point it becomes annoying to answer the same questions over and over again, when you can use the search function.

ppl don`t use the search function at all for some reason o.o

i can bet the questions you made have been answered at least 2-3 times before you posting them  :neutral:

ps: bandit spawns scale with character Level.

I'm sorry but there is no excuse for rudeness. I say the same thing over and over an over again almost everyday (15 years), an each time its like the first time. I already found the answer on my own to the texture issues. The Moddb.com download is not 6.11 its the basic mod. You have to download 6.1 then the hot fix 6.11. I thought when i downloaded it that it was the up to date version. It my experience people put the up to date version and patches and not leave the old version or leave instruction.  There was no instruction that was visible on the download that you needed all 3 and the version number was not indicated on the selection load screen for M&B (that is what made me recheck the download). Word of advice you either help people or lead them in the right direction or say nothing at all. I live by that very code. balance.

thanks for that information. I looked at the guys tag "i don't believe he has anything to do with the mod."
  8. jojobe71

T.L.S. said:
    jojobe71 said:
    Bug review after playing about 25 hours.

1. Texture error attempting to enter some of the cities. especially the elf kingdoms.
    2. NO prisons. The prison guard is station by the arena door. Ive never seen a prison in any of the cities.
    3. the gauntlets when equip makes the character hands disappear in the portrait.

Do not know if its a bug or not.
    1. Very difficult to capture lords even with 10 to imprison.
    2. Very difficult to persuade lords to join your faction, even with charisma 30 and persuasion of 10 with favorable rating to the lord.
    3. bandits are overpowered basic spawns for some  are over 98 that way too much for a constant spawn. I could see if it was a minor boss buts it is not.

other than the above i did not notice anything else.
    searching and reading isn't your things, yep?

1.-2. Surely you installed something wrong, such things happens mostly when files are messed up
    3. S&R...
    4. It's ok - basic native chance + diplomacy involvements, prison management have no effect on chance of imprisoning.
    5. And rtr, renown, honor, fiefs? Chances are quite adequate if you starting your own faction at proper time, not day 50.
    3. You cheated/exported character and complaining about size of the parties? Basicaly only foreign invaders (now 100+ party can be easily beaten with 20-30 heavy infantry and 30-35 strong archers/xbowmen without any casualties, but they will be reworked in 0.7), mercenaries (better avoid in early game), eagle/wolf/demon war parties (they spawning no so often and in later game can be a good source of items) and desouk slavers (very weak, perfect source of money in early game) have big parties from begining.

Do you respond to people like this to get  an ire out of them.... Why would you respond to anyone like that. "searching and reading isn't your things, yep?" is this the way you respond to people that take the time to respond after playing your mod to catch possible problems, ill gladly remove it. Let me show you how to respond. Take note. Your first comment sets the tone as to how your comment is read (remember that).

Im not sure if anyone has reported what your experiencing but we will keep an eye out. You might want to try reinstalling the game something may not have installed correctly. As for chance to catch lords  - basic native chance + diplomacy involvements, prison management have no effect on chance of imprisoning.  RTR, renown, honor, fiefs? Chances are quite adequate if you starting your own faction at proper time, not day 50. Did you cheat did you change attributes or import a character (then state possible effect). You provide solution and look for answers not snod remarks that is childish.

9. jojobe71

Bug review after playing about 25 hours.

1. Texture error attempting to enter some of the cities. especially the elf kingdoms.
    2. NO prisons. The prison guard is station by the arena door. Ive never seen a prison in any of the cities.
    3. the gauntlets when equip makes the character hands disappear in the portrait.

Do not know if its a bug or not.
    1. Very difficult to capture lords even with 10 to imprison.
    2. Very difficult to persuade lords to join your faction, even with charisma 30 and persuasion of 10 with favorable rating to the lord.
    3. bandits are overpowered basic spawns for some  are over 98 that way too much for a constant spawn. I could see if it was a minor boss buts it is not.

other than the above i did not notice anything else.
  10. jojobe71

How do you attack the Nordor

My faction became so high with the Nordor that I could not attack them anymore but they could attack my caravan.  I like the changes but this one. Is there a way to fight them if they attack your caravans.
  11. jojobe71

I made my own order but i need some help

I just made my own order. I then conquered another castle went to the steward and  tried to start the same order there and my order was not showing up. The only thing i got was shadow legion. After you found your first order are you able to make other chapters on the map. When i made my kingdom...
  12. jojobe71

Lost companion

yup thats right. :lol:
  13. jojobe71

Lost companion

I removed a companion from my group. Now that i want them back they can not be found. I was thinking that they would respawn but after serveral days they have not. When you do a search for them at the bar there name is not lised. Under character information it says unknown location. Will they...
  14. jojobe71

Unique Spawns - Beware of possible spoilers

Im glad hes kinda easy because his army is my speed lol  :lol: Hes the only one ive been able to over come and the battle was close.  The rest i try and drag into other armies to widdle them down. without help from my faction army, i dont even bother maltese or jatu.  :oops:
  15. jojobe71

Uber weapon from kings

Is this the only way to get  items from lords. You are to put them in prison and wait till they are the last ones before they offer up the (bow) or item. How do you get items off minor faction spawns. I was able to pick up a large axe from Minor faction group ran back to my inventory and stored it during combat. when the battle was over the item vanished. WTH! man I wanted that! Did i do something wrong as not to get the Axe.
Back
Top Bottom