Recent content by joescogin

1. joescogin

Cannot find someone

Well, I'd figure there'd be a certain place you can go to further your goals with them.

But other than that, your answer was helpful.
  2. joescogin

Cannot find someone

The traveling minstrel fella says that Lady Safiya is in Shariz but she is no where to be found?  Is there a special place they sit around other than the castle?
  3. joescogin

Mount and Blade: War RuleSet (Roleplaying)

You are exactly right...

And I've been working on mine for a week now.  Amazing how the human mind works.  I'm going to try and collaborate with the guy(s).
  4. joescogin

Warband Campaign (in development)

Whoa, are you serious? I've been spending a lot of time working a similar idea.  I've got some pretty serious ideas.  We should collaborate.
  5. joescogin

Mount and Blade: War RuleSet (Roleplaying)

Mount and Blade: War This is a set of rules that I have developed to expand the roleplaying community of the Warband game post-retail release.  My goal with the release of these rules is to provide a suitable setting for both Kingdom Management and Strategic Warfare in the Mount and Blade...
  6. joescogin

Mount and Blade : War Ruleset ( beta ) *Roleplaying*

***SAVED***

Not sure if this is necessary on these forums but just as a precaution.
  7. joescogin

Mount and Blade : War Ruleset ( beta ) *Roleplaying*

Mount and Blade: War This is a set of rules that I have developed to expand the roleplaying community of the Warband game post-retail release.  My goal with the release of these rules is to provide a suitable setting for both Kingdom Management and Strategic Warfare in the Mount and Blade...
Back
Top Bottom