Recent content by Jman4

1. Jman4

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Calamity said:
    After talking to a few wK's, PPK isn't the only one who dislikes you. However, that is not why you are banned. Your actions were against our rules. Use this as a learning experience and stop doing stupid ****. I am not going to overturn his decision because it was the right one.

We have a small ban list and enforce very few rules. If you find yourself on it.. you probably deserve to be there.

The End.

no. i remember being banned by manry when he had admin.  I said i dont troll anymore since this was half a year ago and i told you why i was banned.  Your basically saying just because im one of the few banned that makes it okay to overlook, 1 me serving my time and, 2 me getting wrongfully banned in the first place.  that logic makes no sense and is stupid. theres no doubt  manry banned me for personal issues, you can ask the platinum disco  who was on the server at the time that i teleported one person on purpose yes, but there was no warning of the permaban which is bull****.  it just makes me wonder why manry even had admin in the first place and is it that hard to unban me its not like i hacked ur server or anything.. i teleported one guy like wtf other rule is there to break from a duel server like u even said........................................................... like  your just making ur clan look corrupt now.

if its ur clan's honor or whatever ur worried about so ill just smurf and nobody will know you unbanned me k? 

also.. really u cant forgive me for whatever i did on a game months ago.. how the f.uck do i still have a whole clan disliking me how do u know i havent changed
  2. Jman4

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

can i please get unbanned from the wk duel server so i can play with my new friends. all i did was teleport someone one time and manry perma banned me and its been like half a year now..

i dont remember the name i got banned with but i just wanna get unbanned i dont even troll or anything anymore

cuz like srsly half a year for 1 teleport... even a couple teleports still would be wayyyy more than justified by a half year ban and so thats why im just seeing if i can get unbanned.

I was told the only reason im still banned is because ppk doesnt like me and if you throw away justice just for one member of your clan thats just not right..
  3. Jman4

Kickass trailer for Warband - Calling all clans to join!

for animeclub
    Motto to display: lol:3
    Their banners: http://puu.sh/8bH4X.psd
    Achievements: lol<3
    Founding date: lolhaha
  4. Jman4

NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Im not on the list but im Banned so maybe its not updated. My name in game was Jman_Bolele, i was banned a couple days ago.  I dont remember why i was banned.  I think it was cuz i was getting randomed and i randomed back once and got banned but i think i should be unbanned.
  5. Jman4

Version 1.006 Update Released! (hotfix for servers released!)

I never thought i'd see the melee combat in M&B lose its touch, but today is a very sad day for many of faithful M&B players like myself...... it is a sad day indeed.  Do what is right taleworlds, change it back.....
  6. Jman4

Unban Request: i think name was 63e_Col_Raizer

Server Banned from: NW_Official_US_1 Why i was banned: Impersonating Col of 63e because 63e members were taunting me Date and time: well it was a long time ago and i dont remember the date or time I have learned my lesson now, and i would like to get unbanned because i can never practice with...
Back
Top Bottom