Recent content by Jim125

1. World Map Lag

Got the latest version of YoG, and when I'm on the map it lags so much. It's really awkward to move around, wondering if there are any fixes because I really like this mod. Gives me a break from fighting horseback. (Takes too long.)
  2. Faces

Is there a mod that just adds more faces to a module? I want to play Native Expansion, but want to use some of the faces in Sword of Dem, like the scarred ones. Any ideas?
  3. Executing Lords

Are there any similar mods for regular Mount and Blade, I'd buy Warband but the sale just got off. Six bucks out of my wallet would now be thirty.
  4. Prices Changed

Ahh, that stinks. Was going to buy Warband.
  5. Prices Changed

Anyone notice a huge price jump for Mount and Blade on Steam?? I just bought the first one for four dollars, now it's priced at 20! And for I was about to go buy Warband because it was only 5.99, now it's 29.99! What happened, was that a special?
  6. Executing Lords

Do you need Warband to play that mod?
  7. Executing Lords

I have sword of Dem, so it's included in that?
  8. Executing Lords

Is there a mod made specifically for executing lords once you capture them? I find them annoying and unrealistic how your enemies seem to resurface no matter how many times you defeat them. I understand if they died in battle it would be unbalanced, but just the player being able to rid of them...
Back
Top Bottom