Recent content by Jansay

1. Trading

First off: thank you for this lovely guide: I've been meaning to try out the trading aspect of this mod.

As you can probably deduce from my question, I'm fairly new to this mod and I can already assume the answer I'm gonna get: are prices fixed for each city in this game?

Also: I was wondering how I could decide to buy or sell something in a city. I know you have some good pointers in your guide, but I'm more of a role-player in this game. So having a huge map of all cities, each marked with their goods and their prices seems a bit unrealistic to me. Trading is supposed to be risky. But, there should also be hints about what kind of goods I should be carrying around with me. So my questions are:

-Does the "Assess the local prices" feature actually do anything for me or is it just a dead feature reminiscent from Native?

-If I go around towns asking mayors what they produce and what they lack, do they tell me the truth? Can I trust them and buy/sell accordingly?

Also I'm open for any general trading advices. Thank you in advance.  :wink:
  2. Andere Spiele

Ich spiele zurzeit Europa Universalis IV mit eniem Freund und es macht viel Spaß. Ihr müsst es unbedingt ausprobieren wenn ihr die Strategiespiele mögt. Wir waren Irland (er) und Schottland (ich) aber das England hat uns unterdrückt. :grin: Und wir haben neugestartet. :mrgreen:

Ich habe auch kürzlich Assassin's Creed: Syndicate gespielt und es war echt geil! In London des 19. Jahrhunderts, das gefällt mir so sehr. :shifty:
  3. I love war!

I like gunpowder weaponary myself; much more aesthetic and graceful than modern weapons. But when you think about it, almost everything was more aesthetic in old times, even first cars or telephones. You might be nostalgic like me, but there's really nothing about war that's desirable or "cool" other than the satisfaction of protecting your land or interfering with other people's evil doings; so you might want to re-phrase your thread and OP to avoid misunderstanding.
  4. Land beyond Calradia

How about all Calradian kings die/disappear mysteriously and a power vacuum emerges where lords and barons fight over the throne and war rages on among all factions?

Or, all Calradian factions arrange an expedition to discover this unknown land beyond Calradia and upon seeing it has been descended to anarchy, start fighting over it?

Just throwing out ideas...
  5. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Moi j'espère vraiment qu'il y aura une histoire cette foi. C'est LE PLUS GRAND coté negatif du jeu original.
  6. Bu kadarı olmaz !! Dediklerine İnanamadım.

Hıyarın teki işte; bunu ciddiye almaya dahi değmez ki...
  7. Musique médiévale à écouter quand on joue

Formidable! De meilleure qualité, ces musiques. Mille merci! :wink:

Et voilà une petite addition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8rt3hHUEY "Douce Dame Jolie" toujours par Guillaume de Machaut.
  8. Caribbean! Vous en pensez quoi?

jordan de bretagne said:
    Je ne connais vraiment aucun jeu intéressant sur les pirates.

Il y a "Sid Meier's Pirates!" et "Age of Pirates". J'aime les deux bien personellement.
  9. [résolu] Conduire des vaches?

J'aime TweakMB. :smile: Conduire des vaches est très dur. :mad:
  10. Quel style musical écoutez vous?!?

Moi, j'ecoute rock surtout. Mais j'aime la musique de tout les genres. :roll:
  11. List of Regiments

List has been updated.

Thank you all. :wink:
  12. List of Regiments

Ah, thanks for pointing it out. :wink:

List has been updated.
  13. 21st Royal Engineers (NW regiment recruiting in preparation)

My, this regiment looks fairly attractive. I wish you best of luck, sir! :wink:
  14. List of Regiments

List has been updated. Thank you gentlemen. :wink:
  15. List of Regiments

Gunnar11 said:
    The 17. Landwehr are now part of a different regiment.
    I don't follow.

List has been updated. Thank you all. :wink:
Back
Top Bottom