Recent content by Inquizitor

1. Inquizitor

I started a Let's play of this mod if anyone is interested

Uh.    *head explodes*  So what Somebody is saying is numbers happen and we randomly get a bonus at the end of a battle with a better random chance based on difficulty and looting skill?  I think my Difficulty is at Medium.

Athletics and Looting is something I want  I just don't have enough points to do everything I want.    I'll take another look at where my skill point are in my next session.  Riding and Horse Archery doesn't really interest me too much.  I like fighting on foot when I can. 

In other news I'm still trying to get my new mic working the way I like so I've not started on Session 3 yet.  I hope to get started on it soon.
  2. Inquizitor

The second session is finally posted up.  A New job,MY PSU burning out,  and a stubborn youtube kinda stymied me on getting part nine out. :smile:

Episodes 5-9 are in the second session.  I'll only post session updates in this thread as opposed to updating when I post each video.

One question I've been wondering about.  After a battle I occasionally get a tone and green text pops up saying I got a bonus item.  What causes this bonus item to appear?
  3. Inquizitor

Will I be able to apply that text patch without messing up the current save?
  4. Inquizitor

I am killed!

The other night In Silent Hunter 5 I torpedoes a neutral boat and no one seemed to mind.  Does that help? :smile:
  5. Inquizitor

The next 5 is mainly me going on that quest to rescue the damsel and the return.  IT took up 5 videos worth  because of distractions :smile:  My intention in the next session is to go up to the Grand Ducky and Halmearniarispelling lands and see what they are all about.  I don't remember them at all.  Once I take a look I'm going to decide on a faction to join for some more epic combat :smile:
  6. Inquizitor

Ah.  Well in the original game I actually liked the Rhodoks the best but the Veigars were a close second.  Currently I'm just taking refuge among people I'm familiar with.  I've not actually decided on a faction yet.    It seems in the version of this mod I last played I was more attached to the Lion Throne.

I don't actually remember saying anything really negative about the Laurians.  I just remember commenting that their theme was English around the 1600's.  That isn't to say I didn't say something about what they wear.  I haven't really interacted with them much in the Let's play other than to clear out some Deserters.

As for Jan the Quick.  I did notice it was a J and not an I when I reviewed what I had recorded.    He walloped me for the mistake so it all turned out well. :smile:

Shrugging:  I know video 2 is especially slow because I start reading that backstory.  I think if you skip ahead in the video to around 5:30 it goes back to teh action.  3 and 4 has plenty of fighting.  I'm planning on doing another recording session tonight.
  7. Inquizitor

Who is Shrugger and how did I insult him?

8. Inquizitor

I started a Let's play using this mod earlier this week.  I decided you guys might be interested in it if you are fans of the mod.  I'm not completely familiar with everything in this mod.  In fact this is a partial blind play through.  I played this mod a while back before Warband was even...
  9. Inquizitor

Cavalry Food - Rhodoks

Overlord- said:
    laheja said:
    Don't want to put damage to me normal , don't like one hit random crossbow kills  :neutral:

And well ,just got cornered by 900 rhodoks , first 200 slain with 4 casualty and some 10 wounded.
    And thats precisely why you beat everyone. You want it realistic, but in real you couldn't say: "I don't like random crossbow kills". Also I bet that you use automatic blocking, which makes it very easy too. + At your settings I could beat up those rhodoks only with like 100 footmen.

So putting his damage to normal is going to magically fix the imbalance of Calvary?

I will never understand this obsession of people trying to tell others how they must play.
  10. Inquizitor

Poll- Do you play with Exit without save?

I have a game I play like that but for the most part I play in normal mode.  In conclusion Pie is best.
  11. Inquizitor

New couched lance: too awkward

I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.  I liked the old style of control alot better but in reality a Lance would break after one or two uses if I recall correctly.  I'd like a return to the old style but give it "charges" that are used up as you deliver crouched damage.  You get it back after combat but that would be a better choice to me.
  12. Inquizitor

Changing your banner in Warband?

You think you have it bad?  My Surcoat is Bright Yellow.  I look like a twinkie
  13. Inquizitor

Best singleplayer faction?

I voted Swaidians but my favorite faction is Vaegir
  14. Inquizitor

Singleplayer Co-op mode?

Teladis said:
    It would be nice, but I want army vs army fight...I want my friends to have own kingdom and we try to take over each other...like playing mount and blade but single player style building our own army. I don't see why it can't be done.

That would have other complications involved.  Whenever your friend has a battle that doesnt involve you the host computer has to process it.  So He might be running a battle.  Another friend might be running a different battle and you might have to run yet another battle.  Lag and processor speed would catch up with you quick, especially if they are big battles.

I don't mean to poopoo your Idea.  I personally think it would be great but I do understand the technical limitations on that front.
  15. Inquizitor

Singleplayer Co-op mode?

I would love to be able to have my friends join me in the campaign as Companions.  They would buy Warband in a heartbeat if we could do that.
Back
Top Bottom