Recent content by Industrious1

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Looks great and I am very excited to be trying a new version so quickly.  Definitely going to download this when I get home from work.

Once again thanks for bringing the world of Westeros (and beyond) to us in Mount and Blade :smile:
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Just hit day 250 on my latest playthrough.  Runs smooth and the only thing i've really noticed is that some Lannisters don't like to wear clothes in casual conversation. 

Definately the most comprehensive and epic mod i've played thus far.  Much love to the development person(s).
  3. Translated troop names?

I've also wondered about this exact thing actually.

+1
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Wow...this is a brilliant Mount and Blade interpretation of Martin's fantasy world (especially love the map) and I am very grateful to those that have put such hard work and time into this project.   

Can't wait to see how the finished product looks! 
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Fanatastic mod.  Really enjoying all the hard work that was put into this and am eagerly awaiting the newest version!

:smile:
Back
Top Bottom