Recent content by ignoble

1. ignoble

Warband Troop Statistics Spreadsheet (v.1.123)

Just noting that this is still accurate. I haven't messed with it because Taleworlds hasn't changed any multiplayer troop stats since mid-beta.
  2. ignoble

Stats of troops in multiplayer

The spreadsheet is at least up to date with the release version, I haven't looked at in a while because Taleworlds hadn't changed anything in quite some time, I figured they were satisfied with the balance.
  3. ignoble

M&B Warband Beta version 0.860 is released

No changes to the troop stats, and this time I updated it before the thread was even posted. New record for me, woot!
  4. ignoble

Warband Troop Statistics Spreadsheet (v.1.123)

Bump bump, bumpity bump. For all the new players, this thread might be your friend! Copy the link in my sig, add it to your bookmarks or whatever. Post in my thread. Worship me!

I would love help with this project to make it better. Or like this thread suggests: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=102215.msg2559696#msg2559696 official absorption into Warband.
  5. ignoble

[Suggestion] Character Sheets in multiplayer

I did check it for .850, but I neglected to adjust the version numbers. I'll fix that now.

I agree that putting this ingame would be lovely and helpful for players new and old alike; I might miss checking the spreadsheet though! I feel like Taleworlds might be more keen about editing it and playing with it a little if it is more readily available public knowledge. I think the stats could use some further adjustment, and might need more fine-tuning if the competitive scene sniffs out true imbalances. If they don't, I will find the problems myself and I'll keep bugging the developers until they fix them. This game is amazing and I want it to be perfect!
  6. ignoble

Expanded Beta..

I haven't heard much of the expanded beta, but my guess is it is just a new phase.

1. Private/Internal beta
    2. Closed beta (.500~ sent out to a few people, increasing over time)
    3. Open Beta (Anyone with a Mount&Blade key)
    4. Expanded Beta (Anyone with a Mount&Blade key or Warband preorder key)
    5. Release

I'm not sure whether Daegoth ever clarified if admins were expected to remain taleworlds server admins after release...
  7. ignoble

Banned / Kick / Problem player list

Kicked shieldlings_omzdog or something like that for offensive language. his reaction to someone attempting a pollban on him for calling someone a fag was to call everyone fags.
  8. ignoble

Server Config changes

Forgot this: changed US3 to team point limit 7 (yay for it finally being fixed). Can leave it or change it back to 200, I kind of like it as it means maps where one team just dominates the other lasts a fewer number of rounds.
  9. ignoble

Hall of Mercenary's - Clan aid

I'll sign up for this I suppose.

ignoble said:
    Merc: ignoble (send PM)
    In-game: ignoble
    Clan:
    Languages: English
    Time position: GMT-8
    Skills:Infantry 6/10 or so, 1h sword preferred. Cav 9/10, mainly lancer or sword, archer/xbow 7/10.
    Restriction: Anyday anytime for the most part. No EU.
    Other: Teamspeak and Vent capable with mic and sexy voice.
  10. ignoble

Servers?

I'll see if I can host one on my system. Not sure how well it'll work and my ISP might punch me in the nuts for trying, but I'll give it a shot. I don't have the server files though so it'll probably be a few days.

I'm in Olympia.
  11. ignoble

What should I do?

What all is possible with the item/troop editing exploits? Are those still usable, even? There were several accusations going around tonight, some suspiciousness as well.
  12. ignoble

Server Config changes

Last time I checked two admins changing stuff at the same time doesn't do anything horrid, all the changes go through in the order they were input.
  13. ignoble

Changing password regularly

I was under the impression he's implying that we would be asked to continue our duties after the game's release. Which makes sense, I mean they'll still need the help, ne?

I volunteer as well. But Archonsod seems a good choice.
  14. ignoble

[Suggestion] Cavalry gets less and less fun each patch

I rather like where cav is at now -- Perhaps still a little excessively vulnerable to archers. I'd like to see the horse-headshot multiplier removed or weakened to help here. Unless I'm crazy and it doesn't exist...

Anyway, I've been consistently doing very well with lancing, with only occasional couching to shield-break or on an armored target. The white arabian horse is best as long as you can keep it alive, capable of both fighting infantry and avoiding enemy cavalry. I often have to lance someone 2-4 times to get a kill, but that's what makes it fun, and challenging.

There are still some odd things, trying to use a sword is unintuitive as many have pointed out. Also, the great lance is so slow you can start the attack, horsebump someone, and then stab past their block--Sometimes keeping the momentum you had making it a kill. I've run into people managing to manual block lance thrusts from behind them, perhaps due to the strike going over their shoulder, or extending too far around the side.
  15. ignoble

Custom banners for Warband

Weren said:
    I'm really satisfied with my new banner:  :mrgreen:

werenrequest.png

Until my gay chicken is fixed this one will do nicely (thanks weren/timothy)!. Goes well with my current love of cavalry-whoring :grin:
Back
Top Bottom