Recent content by Hydralisp

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Has the amount/type of household troops been altered for some lords? I distinctively remember Caliph Hamid having a boatload of Scorpion Assassins in 3.6, but now only having a similar amount to other D'Shar lords (Around 10ish).
  2. Official Bug Report Thread

Got ambushed by 'bandits' in Camp Bastion at night (I assume it's with every town), but instead it was the whole town population that attacked me lol
  3. Banastre's Romero Mod / Bleak Outlook

Gonna give it a try, really appreciate this!
  4. Return

Good thing that all is well, apart from the uh... death but anyways welcome back!
  5. Marshal Ialoch the Fiend easter egg found (Mods/Devs must check)

Do those unique spawns still respawn? It'll be weird, but pretty funny to watch exact unique spawn bosses go at each other. Also, can they be made into a player kingdom's vassal?
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Where did Nibor go in 0.7? Can't find him anywhere now.
  7. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Concerning the bug with the prisoners, when they escape at night are they converted into the Dreaded One's party prior to it's spawn? As in, would there be more dreaded fallens in the party when it does spawn, depending on how many prisoners escaped my party?

Also another question, do unique spawns (Dreaded One/Army of Faith, Amazon Queen, Nox, Rafksomething etc) only spawn once per game? Or can they spawn many times throughout one game?
  8. Bug Report [Version 0.7]

It's just a small issue, but after upgrading to 0.7 the grassy part on the world map (Tolrania, Redwood areas etc) starts 'contrasting' every time I zoom in or out. It goes from light green to dark green then to light green. It kind of remind me of Aluminium foil, and it's only the grassy area, the snowy Drachen and desert Drahara is fine.
  9. Your favorite thing about 0.7

I LOVE the new menu music, and I'm enjoying the heck out of the rest of the new features :grin: Really job well done!
  10. Version 0.772 Released!

Man I'm pumped for this!
  11. [Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Not sure if mentioned, Demon Lords are equipped with a bow and arrows mounted, however their horse archery is 0.
  12. Ravenstern getting wrecked

Rofl at the chart. Like many others, for me Ravenstern is just sitting up there smoking weed and 'chilling' while all the other factions are tearing themselves apart. They've took one Sarleon town in the past 300 days, but lost it after like 3 days. They really don't care much about the realm...
  13. Looted red brotherhood stronghold, no qualis gem

If you're playing PoP 3.611, then there should be a message in the chat box something along the lines of "Now find the treasure chest" after you've killed everyone in the hideout. The Qualis is in that chest, look around before tabbing out. If you didn't get it the first time I think you can still retrieve it later from other hideouts, though I'm not too certain regarding that.
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ok, so I left a bunch of Noldor equipment and 3 Qualis gems in Javiksholm's castle chest accidentally, which is pretty much my everything before giving the fief away to Boadice, does this mean unless a faction capture Javik then I recapture it and award to it myself, I can't get my **** back? Oh dear why did I do do that T_T
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Can I still edit equipment of companions when they're promoted to a vassal?
Back
Top Bottom