Recent content by HUtH

1. HUtH

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Is it intentional to have loot in a random order rather than by value?
    Is there some option to change it?
  2. HUtH

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Just when my hero becomes strong in 3.7...
    Well, now he will become stronger in 3.8!
  3. HUtH

SP Native Fantasy Nysne - Metamorphosis (Version 1.2 - check p.5)

Started campaign in this mod, I'd say it has a quite original visual design, it's not only about environment, aura, but units are better suited for climates they're based on, all of that gives nice feeling to gameplay.
  4. HUtH

A humble plea

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
    It even has a "skip 100 days" option, so check it out.
    oh, I didn't know that.

@ krisvk
    Thanks, man. More in PM.
  5. HUtH

A humble plea

Hello everyone, I'd like to play some PoP again, enjoy some big battles etc. But I don't have old saved games, even so, I'm not sure if they'll be comapatible. So, could someone upload a savegame from newest PoP version above 100-days, some vassalage and castle would be nice also. Or even more...
  6. HUtH

Vikingr Community Release - Download Thread

good job
  7. HUtH

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Evil sword. Surely merchant is a heretic.
    pWzjfMX.jpg
    Probably that's because there's so many evil armies everywhere
    EaTVJCa.jpg
  8. HUtH

Advice for scrub veteran

The best way to make own kindom is to have a wife, have some fiefs(castles, starting village), have good relations with lords, especially of your faction, have many manufactures, full garrisons of shooters and infantry with reserves and a ready to go elite cavalry army - full size you can get with you for hard times, when you heavily outnumbered or pinned down. Such army is undestroyable, but hard to refill, and if not garrisoned - horribly expensive. The last one is quite time and money consuming. It's easier with order knights, though there's a big cost in prestige/renown, so the higher your honor, the better.
    And the last thing - rebel only after capturing town, your liege usually doesn't want to give it to player.
  9. HUtH

How do you feel about the new look of the Ancient Engraved Shield?

New one is better, it just lacks some nice bump and specular texture maps for a classy polished engraving look.
  10. HUtH

Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Why is Rebache a sweet little SNOWY village, though it's on the bottom of mountain on grassland?
  11. HUtH

[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

HooTmAn said:
    i actually can't play without it anymore
    Yeah, it's always like that with these immersive graphic mods.

Thank you for working on this, mod looks much better, and because it's so realistic, PoP seems less fancy-fantasy and more serious like GoT or LotR. Still I would change the trees and grass on plains to more lush and bloomy, now it's too 'ravenstern'.
  12. HUtH

Is it only my feeling or this new textures also made sky somehow darker and everything is more gloomy, because there's less light?
    Is there a possibility to give this more sun and moon light?
  13. HUtH

HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Dansk viking said:
    Hildileikr has been taken down until further notice. It will still be possible to put it up again, however, if enough interest is generated.
    First find and fix reasons for this lack of interest.
    Just sayin'
  14. HUtH

Well, this autumn/early spring weather doesn't really match PoP colourful epicness, though it's more natural and less plastic, so I'll give it a try.
    But castle/town map icons aren't needed at all, they're too much different than actual settlement.
  15. HUtH

I'll check this. WB greens without HDR are a bit radioactive
Back
Top Bottom