Recent content by Hunter7

1. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

So i was wrong and you where right.
    I indicated that the game is too large, and that it is going to get more and more small problems than to want to improve.
    And here by the game will never come out.
    And you wrote to me that I was wrong and that I found it negative.
    Once again I find the enormous pity that so beautiful game that was created by you too far above you can has grown and brought there by not from can or could be.
    Quite unfortunate for such a nicely made game.
  2. v1.04

Idibil said:
    1.04 is la latest phase. You will have news soon.

Is it a patch or full version
  3. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

kalarhan said:
    Thanks for helping me.
    But for now i am going on withouth the storyline.
    I don't now what was going wrong then only the first topic above

Np. Just for reference:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323845.msg7658549.html#msg7658549
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323530.msg7634686.html#msg7634686

The next time i want to follow the storyline again and then i will see what i did wrong
    and also i want to save more ofthen before a quest and afther.
    So if i couldn't find the way out i will call you for help and send the save file and the 2 logs to you. :smile:
  4. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

kalarhan said:
    Hunter7 said:
    No i didn't complete the storyline, because i did ore something went wrong.
    All i could do is starting all over again, and that is not what i wanted to do.

Without a savegame it is not possible for anyone to know if its a bug, if its salvageable or just a misunderstanding on your part about the quest. You can post your savegame (like you did a few times on other parts of the quest) or start over.

Cheers

Thanks for helping me.
    But for now i am going on withouth the storyline.
    I don't now what was going wrong then only the first topic above
  5. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

kalarhan said:
    Hunter7 said:
    Idibil said:
    Could you borrow me your savegame?

sorry that isn't anymore posible

The reason I have is that did play many hours afterwards.
    with the thoughts that I maybe had too few units to attack Readingum.
    And I forgot to make a copy first before I attacked Readingum and afterwards.
    sorry.
    but I was hoping that my mind was good, so don't.

so, did you complete the quest? As in: it was not a bug, just something you did wrong but after sometime you figured it out and it is all good now ?!

No i didn't complete the storyline, because i did ore something went wrong.
    All i could do is starting all over again, and that is not what i wanted to do.
    because i am so far in this game now withouth off course the storyline.

Maybe when Vikings Quest is coming with something news like 1.1 or something then i will thinking over to play again by the beginning of the storyline.
  6. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

Idibil said:
    Could you borrow me your savegame?

sorry that isn't anymore posible

The reason I have is that did play many hours afterwards.
    with the thoughts that I maybe had too few units to attack Readingum.
    And I forgot to make a copy first before I attacked Readingum and afterwards.
    sorry.
    but I was hoping that my mind was good, so don't.
  7. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

Idibil said:
    Are you using 1.03? Side? Danish or saxon? Exactly where is the problem? in final sven?

I am using 1.03
    side = Saxon
    Final Sven

Problem = the moment that i am going to Readingum that was that the king told me to go
    So i click on Readingum and see this
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386016339
    afther that i click on => Surrender or die  => I see this
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386016515
    afther that i get this to see
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386019063
  8. The Revenge: Sven Bull Neck

For the Revenge i have to go to Readingum When i am there i could choose between => Surrender or die => or => something says that i will leave. I did going for => Surrender or die well the next moment i could only => leave so i am stuk over there or i do missing something.
  9. Thank you for the feedback

Is it possible to during a fight the rather colored text on the left side of the screen pops up, what to do mute or at least shorter text lines out of it.
    It often covers the screen (Vista).
  10. walking on the Map

Idibil said:
    Icon changes accord your party size and when you have followers.

thank you.
    i am not so far but i wil find the way later i hope.  :grin:
  11. Invading Englaland

kalarhan said:
    Hunter7 said:
    yes,
    You can choose between few and you lose or with many units that makes that more likely it survives.
    but you go with a lot then you need more ships.
    and since you don't have enough money then the choice very small to your command.

you are not suppose to win or lose. The NPC commander clearly tells you to just RUN for your life. In the story you are being attacked by a stronger force and you cant win.

Just turn your ship and keep going until the end of the map (1-2min) and you wont lose any soldier.

In the story you were in a *secret* meeting with only a small part of the fleet and the loyal captains when you were ambushed by half the fleet.

you are right.
    but i didn't wanted to flee.
    first time i could fight on see and lose but later you could only flee (1 option and that was flee option) and yes i didn't lose any unit afther all.
  12. Invading Englaland

kalarhan said:
    Hunter7 said:
    I have seen that to.
    and when you go, you will be attackt because you have a small army on that moment.  :sad:

do you mean:
    that you were attacked in the middle of the crossing before reaching England? Cause that is suppose to happen, its part of the story

yes,
    You can choose between few and you lose or with many units that makes that more likely it survives.
    but you go with a lot then you need more ships.
    and since you don't have enough money then the choice very small to your command.
  13. walking on the Map

When i have between 20 and 100 units you could see me with a horse walking on the map. When i have more then 200 units you could see me walking in front of a group (large man) But you could see more NPC's walking in front with horses. why is that different. sorry i know bad englisch
  14. Invading Englaland

mightypirate said:
    I had the same issue last evening. I would like to add, just in case some users don't realize it, your boats have a limit to the number of men they can carry. To join the fleet leaving Ribe for Englaland, I had to either purchase another boat or dismiss half my army. In other words you can't set sail with too many men.

I have seen that to.
    and when you go, you will be attackt because you have a small army on that moment.  :sad:
  15. Invading Englaland

kalarhan said:
    Hunter7 said:
    kalarhan said:
    Answer are below:

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
    Visit Ribe, go inside the city (walk in the streets). Go to the port/dock/wharf area. Port Master is there.

how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
    Once you talk to him the fleet will be waiting for you near Ribe. Just leave the city using your boat and travel to it (click on the fleet)

and could i take my men with me.
    Sure, you can bring your army and your ships with you.

I did buy a ship in Ribe
    but still when i leave ribe and click on the fleet nearby Ribe, i get everythime back in to the city of Ribe.

do i need sailors
    if yes where could i find them

No sailors. Just need to click the fleet and not the city itself.

If it doesnt work post your savegame here.

Cheers

Thanks again it works.

for now I could say that this game is realy great to play.
    yeh there are things that doesn't work like we just wanted.
    But this Game is better than i tought.
    realy better, so thanks and i am happy that i did buy this game.
Back
Top Bottom