Recent content by hillwood

1. Keeps Crashing

Jezze said:
    You can try to redownload the mod, but we are aware of this problem, and we are not sure what might have caused the problem.

So try to redownload and reinstall the mod, maybe your problem will be solved then.

Ok thanks I'll try to give it a shot.
  2. Keeps Crashing

First off I have to say this is by far the best mod for M&B that I played so far.  My only problem with it is that it keeps crashing ALOT.  I had another problem like this with a mod so I dont know if its just my computer or what.  Longest I went without it crashing was about 15 - 20 minutes...
  3. Recruiting Faction Troops

bobthehero said:
    hillwood said:
    Lol if you took over the the whole map why would you want to recruit?  But I think I get what you mean.  And that suck,  but I only use troops of the same faction as me.

How are you going to siege the last town/castle crammed full with soldiers when you cant recruit and just got your ass kicked
    But as i said its nearly impossible to do so, so meh i just like having variety from time to time even tho nothing beats a full swadian knight charge in term of epicness feeling

Sorry I must be unclear by what you mean?  Why wouldnt you be able to recruit?
  4. Recruiting Faction Troops

Atamawood said:
    Alright, so let me clear a few other things up.

When (for example) the nords take a city or castle, say from the Swadians, the villages connected to them produce Nords (after 72 game hours!) for both you and the AI (only if you replace both  update_volunteer_troops_in_village -1 and update_npc_volunteer_troops_in_village -1) So no more mixed armies for the AI! You can still recruit other factions units from their territories.

Let me think if there is anything else...

the Magelords original tweak for this doesn't work because there is a line that needs to be changed (I don't feel like going over that) because it doesn't take in account for the new faction so when you make your own you can't recruit men from your own.

Those tweaks I posted are only for War Band.

You really should make a mini-mod for each.

Sweet thanks man.  This will put much more realism in the game.  Cant wait.  And you should make a post in the mod forum about this.  I'm sure alot of people would like it,  cause I just cant stand only recruiting at faction troops at starting locations.  Thanks again.

And thank you everyone for responding.
  5. Recruiting Faction Troops

bobthehero said:
    I like the fact that conquered villages stille gives their original faction recruits or else... what would happen after you lost nearly every soldier after sieging the last remaining city, you conquered the whole place up, everyone is assimilated there you got noone to recruit = stalemate!!! (yea yea highly hypitetical, yada yada yada but still)

Lol if you took over the the whole map why would you want to recruit?  But I think I get what you mean.  And that suck,  but I only use troops of the same faction as me.

sgtsniper said:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1225750.html#msg1225750

Thank you very much sniper.  Cant wait to try it out. 
  6. Recruiting Faction Troops

Stmk said:
    I'm pretty sure the Native Expansion mod for the original did that, so I imagine it can be done for Warband.

Hope it gets done soon lol.  Cause its bugging the heck out of me.
  7. Why Cavalry takes no skill

Leaf_Hurricane said:
    hillwood said:
    I'm a nord and I take cave out really easy with my Axe.  Although I dont play multiplayer though.    But if you are playing singleplayer mode then just bring weapons for who you are fighting.  It brings out more strategy that way.    I have no idea about muiltiplayer though because I never even played that yet.

Multiplayer is vastly different.

lol I suppose so.  didn't know if the topic maker was talking about singleplayer,  multiplayer,  or both.  Didnt read all posts.
  8. Recruiting Faction Troops

Leaf_Hurricane said:
    Assimilation isn't that fast.

Although a mechanic like that would be kinda cool.

Yeah,  I dont want to think about how it will be when I go to war with a far way faction.  Running all the way across the map just to get nords.  If you make your own faction can you choose what troops your lords use?
  9. Why Cavalry takes no skill

I'm a nord and I take cave out really easy with my Axe.  Although I dont play multiplayer though.    But if you are playing singleplayer mode then just bring weapons for who you are fighting.  It brings out more strategy that way.    I have no idea about muiltiplayer though because I never even played that yet.
  10. Recruiting Faction Troops

I searched and searched,  but I cant figure this out.    Ok so I'm playing and I'm a Nord.  We went to war with the Vaegirs and wooped them.  Now we are at war with the Khergits.  My problem is when I want to recruit men,  I have to go all the way back to the villages we started with to recruit...
  11. [S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

This mod looks fricken sweet.  Cant wait to play.  When its done downloading and I play it a while I'll come back and tell you what I think.
  12. Warband - why a new game?

lazylogs said:
    Yeah it's just an update.... one that you have to pay for.
    BUT as you're arguements are just SO good, how about you go on the Assassin's Creed froms and complain how the new one is just an embetterements of the original one? No? .. yeah I didn't think so either.
    On that note aren't you pissed that you bought Medal of Honor one and then they asked you to pay for the following title? The cheek!

God listen to yourself a bit!

I think you read my mind.  I was so sick of mount and blade before I warband came out.  I played it so much and played so many mods with it.  It just got kinda boreing.  So then when warband came out I decided to try the trial.  Fricken love it.  ALOT of changes from the first game. 

Seriously guys its a whole new game.  Get this I picked up ufc 09 for the xbox a few months ago now in may there releasing ufc 10.  If I have to pay full price ima be made because I already payed for ufc 09 and even though there two separate games I should still get a discount.
  13. SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Rockwell said:
    Try Wings as well - imho is an optimal 3d-modelling program)

lol aight man.  I'll give it a wirl.  Thanks for the help ya'll.
  14. SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Clegane said:
    hillwood, you can use Wings 3d editor. Or Blender.

I think i'll check out blender.  That seems to be pretty popular.
Back
Top Bottom