Will anyone Host NWEC?

Napoleonic Wars European Cup round 2!

Last one was an absolute blast
  2. HGN Crusader

[BrC] The Brethren Crusaders

Scotland forever freedom #yolounilife
  3. HGN Crusader

[BrC] The Brethren Crusaders

How's BrC doing Sammac, i see the steam group and well im still around if you're playing any matches, would be great to play with you guys again, and hopefully joi up again, i've been inactive from warband for so long now it's unbelievable, bet i can still kick your ass though :wink:
  4. HGN Crusader

Red Lotus - Reboot

It's Jeewa and Sammac :eek:
  5. HGN Crusader

What are the basic Officer Command order.

I prefer my simple tactic

'Righto lads, so you've fire a round at dem dere foes and done sweet f all my boy, now then, get ready for it'

Puff of smoke from enemy line

'Charge ya bastards, up an at me ya buggers, go go go go'

Suicide charges all the time and always  :cool:
  6. HGN Crusader

My Opinion of the Majority of the NW Community

If you're an officer and you get shot, touch luck.

Bullets are so random you can never tell if you are aimed for and officers with the sword are the most dangerous melee combatants, it happens, never a rule ive enforced ever.
  7. HGN Crusader

Some of you may know this and i feel some should know...

SanadaSamurai said:
    I have seen plenty of hacks for warband already(I can give the forum link) but most hacks are written in russian.

Sadly hacks are only for non steam version and doesn't work on steam games.

All kind of hacks:

Seeing through wall

Ability to do this is just a general glitch by aiming down with your head in a wall enables you to see through it not a hack

Autoblock

Unfortunately these crop up from time to time yet they are really obvious and can be dealt with easily

AImbot(yes there is one)

Not seen it, warband is based on a random variation of numbers when shooting any weapon, so it's virtually impossible to code - not saying doesn't exist

seeing the enemy team

Never heard of it

being unbanable

I've seen this only once, where you have no name, however sometimes the admin tools glitch out and we cannot slay, kick or anything

and more.

Edited in red
  8. HGN Crusader

Battle of Geonosis Event - 24/3/2013

Name:Crusader
    Will you attend the event on 24th March at 19.30? Aye
    Would you be able follow the orders of your Squad leader? No problem here
    Have you got Teamspeak 3? Aye
    Did you read the whole topic , including notes and rules? Every last one
    Which faction would you like to play for? Republic
  9. HGN Crusader

Where did you get your name?

Crusader - I used to read up a lot on the crusades when i was younger and did a lot of work on them, however NW, and TW is the only place i keep the name Crusader now...

My other name i use is SirCymro which i use for most games because it's unique, the reason it began was because...

...I joined a Crusader clan and Crusader_Crusader didin't fit so i looked up a new name, and i came to Cymro which means welshman in welsh, and to add my english heritage as well i just added the Sir in front so i came up with SirCymro.
  10. HGN Crusader

Malakith Community Representative/Global Moderator (How?)

Damn Crusader 2k13 didn't work :eek:

Once you meet Malakith you will understand he is great for the job, and i think *dont quote me on this* but i think he said he will step down from his CR position
  11. HGN Crusader

Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Well...that escalated quickly

However it seems to me that in the last several posts there has been very limited headway gained, i see one person insulting another and then a retaliation post with backing from others and then that continues into a spiral of decline. 5arge got muted for his post, so move on, and back to the original debate rather than petty insults towards one another.
  12. HGN Crusader

Megaberna's Official Admin/Board Moderator Resignation

You were a great admin and a good friend Mega, i will miss you man, goodbye my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s&feature=player_detailpage

I will miss you man!
  13. HGN Crusader

16th Kings Lancers [Recruiting EU/NA]

16th Kings Lancers They say a man forges his own destiny; a lancer cuts that mans destiny short About the Kings Lancers The 16th Kings Lancers is a relaxed, mature regiment that has experience in countless linebattles and has members that have played warband since release, both in native...
  14. HGN Crusader

NW Completed Saturday Linebattle

Just realised that i've been hosting this LB for over 2 years, wooo celebration time!

bbt_celebration-gif_medium.gif

EDIT: And 30th page so an extra celebration

GAVIN-MALOOF-IS-NUTS.gif
Back
Top Bottom