Recent content by henkeswe

1. henkeswe

Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Vympel said:
    henkeswe said:
    Hi Vympel. I think i fund tow bugs.

1. Its werry hard to find gladius in the stoars or at the mystic marcent.
    2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards

Gladius should appear since it has 100 availability , why it doesn't appear I do not know maybe its because weapon slots in shops are limited , I am tweaking this stuff now . Not sure about the second point , who are you trying to hire ?

The man i am trying to hire is the chancellor. I get the question if i want to hire an chancellor and i chose yes but when i return to court he is not their
  2. henkeswe

Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Hi Vympel. I think i fund tow bugs.

1. Its werry hard to find gladius in the stoars or at the mystic marcent.
    2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards
  3. henkeswe

Congrats!

Congrats frome Gothenburg in Sweden. I wish you all of luck on the mod.
  4. henkeswe

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Jipi yay yay...... Thank you so fantastic mutch Mr Vympel.................... :grin:
  5. henkeswe

For the record i can recommend reading the books of Simon Scarow. I have been reading two of his books and its all about the late roman invasion of the British islands.
  6. henkeswe

I most say WOW...... This mod i think is the best of all mods on this site..... I have been following this mod from the start and its like a drug i think... I most go in here every day to see the progress and it looks great..... I really like to have this mod but take your time cause its gatting better and better every day :grin: God luck to you and looking forward for a release of this wonder-mod :grin: I love the Roman timeline.

Best regards
    henkeswe
  7. henkeswe

The new Subversion.

Thanks for fast answer :smile: But am i doing somthing wrong, do i not have your vertion??? Becus it still says 248 when updating the mod
  8. henkeswe

The new Subversion.

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I haw the 1257svn vertion. I just wonder how i now wich revisn i have. I can see yuo all talk about revison 12, but when i make an svn-update i says i have revison 248????

Best regards
Back
Top Bottom