Recent content by Hemstrand

1. Hemstrand

In Progress A party stuck disbanding issue

Summary: I've created a party for my son, but soon realized he cannot use his noble bow yet, and I needed to give him a lesser tier bow by disbanding his party and taking him with me to a town where I could buy it for him and equip it. However, he's stuck at the village and keeps on recruiting...
  2. Hemstrand

how to remove a buggy party?

It's Buggy
    OMFG, that was good 😆
  3. Hemstrand

EVERYTHING is FIXED Now!

Hey guys,
    I want to reply to this thread to answer some of the questions raised here.
    First of all, we don't tag any thread as resolved unless we get a confirmation from QA that states the issue is fixed. Sometimes the fixes have already been sent to the game or sometimes they are on the latest internal branch, which means the next update will feature those fixes. If any of these issues are still happening it means that the bug has been introduced again or simply the fix did not work and we have not been able to catch it up. This should be acceptable as there are more than 16K topics and we are only a few people operating in these fields.

I want to write this again, we don't change any issue to resolved unless we got confirmation from QA or the report in progress is not valid anymore.

If you know a bug that is still not fixed even though the topic is marked otherwise please let me know and I will try to find what is the situation about those bugs in particular.

Most of the topics that are recently changed to resolved were old threads that were tagged as need more info. These topics were created when the game first launched on EA nearly 3 years ago. Most of the issues reported on those dates are already fixed. The reason why you were seeing all the topics as resolved is that the forum sorts the most recent messages first. We leave a reply before we change the tag of the report. We move resolved topics manually and I mostly try to do that weekly.

If you think a bug is still happening on the live or beta versions of the game and think that the report topic is tagged wrongly please let me know.
    I'm currently having a similar issue as described here:

I've created a party for my son, but soon realized he cannot use his noble bow yet, and I needed to give him a lesser tier bow by disbanding his party and taking him with me to a town where I could buy it for him and equip it. However, he's stuck at the village and keeps on recruiting troops while having "Disbanding" status and telling me all the same stuff about it while gaving a dialogue with me.

Tried to fix it with canpaign.destroy_party method, but the game doesn't even recognize this command.
  4. Hemstrand

What's that supposed to mean?
  5. Hemstrand

Bump. I'm currently facing this issue. It was the last straw for me, so I wrote a negative review on Steam. I could at least fix issues using console, but now it is just ridiculous. I made it worse for myself by creating an Ironman game, but seriously, WTF?
  6. Hemstrand

Resolved [1.1.0 beta] influence and relation bug

This issue seems to happen only when you rescue a notable that hasn't yet been met. After "meeting properly" the game "improves" your relationship with the clan by -22828762874876283 (random horrible number, or at least appears to be random), making it -100 in total. Kinda killing game progress as I'm personally playing on Bannerlord difficulty+Ironman+Permadeath. Absolutely terrible bug.
  7. Hemstrand

Need More Info [e1.7.1] Executed character's ghost party is a bit overpaid

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Done, thank you.
  8. Hemstrand

SP - General Adding strategy and politics to Calradia

These are some quite good ideas. I'm on your side, Damnas.
  9. Hemstrand

Need More Info [e1.7.1] Executed character's ghost party is a bit overpaid

I've been playing on Bannerlord difficulty and in Ironman mode. My main character Devlet has been executed by a Khuzait Manan of the Tigrit. I continue playing with his elder brother as an heir. There are two bugs that I've spotted this way: The elder brother has received two copies of the...
  10. Hemstrand

When Do My Kids Grow Up?

You might need a new game.

People there are reporting the issue is fixed with a new game, fresh from e1.4.2
    Seems clear now, thanks. I guess I need to restart the game too )
  11. Hemstrand

Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

Its still funny that all kinds look you you or your mum even after they grow up

There is a community-made mod called "Detailed Character Creation", which can be used to edit NPCs' appearance. You can use it to make your character's children look differently.
  12. Hemstrand

When Do My Kids Grow Up?

The long way around. At the age of 18 they will become fully grown adults. Unfortunately, the last time I checked they start their adult life with negative amount of skill points, which means, they never gonna level up. I heard it's fixed in 1.4.2 but I have no proof

Have just updated to e1.4.2 Beta. Those children, who were grown up already, still have negative SP. However, there still are some children to grow up. I think I'm gonna make an experiment. Load the game and just wait until one of them becomes an adult. Then I'll update this message.
  13. Hemstrand

Resolved Can't escape from a foe's party, which I managed to convert into alliance after it attacked

Summary: Foe's party attacked me. I converted it into an ally. Now this party constantly starts a conversation with me whenever I unpause or command moving. Once occurred, the dialogue happens twice, the second happens right after the first ends. Their speed is lower, mine is higher (ATM), and I...
Back
Top Bottom