Recent content by Helfy

1. Helfy

Anyone need a soundtrack?

fladin said:
    Very nice tracks, imho an alternative to Skyrim "mountain/cave" tracks !

Thanks. A lot of my tracks are nature inspired and even Skyrim to some extent. If only I could mod or I'd make a soundpack haha.
  2. Helfy

Anyone need a soundtrack?

Hey there, I'm mainly an ambient musician, but I dabble in other genres. For the past several months I've been getting into sound desgin and soundtracking games. I'm going to post some of my stuff here and if you like it, shoot me a message and we can talk about working on a soundtrack...
  3. Helfy

MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

Mount and Blade meets vaporwave  :mrgreen:
  4. Helfy

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

I'm really digging this mod so far.  It will soon become my most played singleplayer mod. 

I was wondering if there was intention of adding any sort of Western armors or weapons? I like the addition of the Europeans in the mod and thought it would be cool if I could field them in European armors.  I know the Nanban armor is Japanese armor that was inspired by European armors, but it would be cool to have some sort of contemporary European armor for them to wear. 

It would also be cool to have some Chinese and Korean armors for the Chinese and Korean NPC heroes. 

Great mod.
  5. Helfy

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

dinnerblaster said:
    When the release day nears, are you going to make a full fledged trailer, like something in the footsteps of this?

I so miss that mod. I really loved it. Too bad Bear Force 2 didn't go any farther. 
  6. Helfy

One of my professors last semester said something similar to this.  I can't remember if it was my French Revolution prof or my Nazi Germany one.  Both professors were so similar that it was scary. 
  7. Helfy

SP Dark Ages Fantasy [WB] Nordland

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
    @ Helfy

Ha ha, I was actually listening to Foreverdark Woods whilst testing out some things and taking more screenshots and thought it goes well with the setting. I might put together an optional Viking/folk metal soundtrack.  :lol:

Oh lordy, that would be great. 
  8. Helfy

SP Dark Ages Fantasy [WB] Nordland

I truly hope Bathory's Nordland will be the soundtrack to this.  :lol:
  9. Helfy

How about some neofolk for the soundtrack?!  :lol:
  10. Helfy

Docm30 said:
    Iron Maiden sucks. It's Black Sabbath or nothing.

This
  11. Helfy

Metal, metal, metal

Although I don't love melodic death, I dig At the Gates.  I have the same Peavey head that they used on Slaughter of the Soul.  :grin:
  12. Helfy

Metal, metal, metal

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/sleep-are-working-on-a-new-record

This is happening.  New Sleep
  13. Helfy

Instruments, guitars, rigs

Post a pic of what you play here! Any instrument is welcomed! I play a 78 Lawsuit era Ibanez PF100 Les Paul, 78 or 79 Hohner HG430 Les Paul Custom, a Stagg Jaguar Copy, two acoustics, an old Aria banjo, and a Hondo Mandolin.  The gray Dearmond SG is an old guitar I had.  I traded it for the...
  14. Helfy

I'm fully expecting a long quest line given by Schopenhauer tasking you with the protection of his prized pet poodle. 
Back
Top Bottom