Recent content by Helengar Criganian

1. Helengar Criganian

Holy Mother of God, the best mod experience I have ever seen

Thanks!!!
    We are so glad you enjoy it, we will keep working, and you keep playing.

-Dev team
  2. Helengar Criganian

Media/Screenshots

JoãoGabriel said:
    Once upon a time an elf adventurer called Galtharon got tired of hunting for bandits and beasts, then arrived by the winter, and pledged allegiance for the Redwood Nation. His past was never told to him, he even never knew that his father was a bluehood elf.

DCQ2RBM.jpg

Fighting as a skilled archer, soon he became a feared warrior and commander, causing many troubles to his enemies. The Redwood folk was proud of him, and Queen Arlinda considered him one of her trusted vassals...

jDcWOEG.jpg
    Co8QtiD.jpg

Fighting to almost dead, even a deadly arrow in his heart coudn't stop him.

bRTSBlP.jpg

And one day, at the top of his bright, he met, in a dark corner of a tavern in Forniron, a sorrowful Bluehood elf that told him his history and how the Redwood nation ruler was not that kindly as he was thinking... and then he was told his history, his father were slain by Queen Arlinda's husband, that didn't survived either. His mother was missing, and he grown up by the cares of some kindly poor farmers near Elsinore. After some months, Galtharon became to distrust his liege, and the argues between the two became more and more violent... until the day Galtharon was punished by not receiving a castle that he conquered with his own hands and his group of trusted elite warriors. Queen Arlinda's treason was too unbearable and painful, and despite the friendships he made while under her vassalage, he gathered his army, said goodbye to his friends...

P6JStOU.jpg

...and got his revenge.  :smile:

RmHY5Nz.jpg

Now he is known as the Redwood nightmare, a dark knight that rules under the banners of the Bluehood nation, pursuing and destroying every Redwood affiliate that crosses his path or enters the Kingdom of the Bluehood Revenge...

Lv6lJL4.jpg

His mind tells him to eliminate the entire Redwood faction, but his heart has a tender spot that tells him to leave the survivors of this once glorious faction with their properties and castles. What he most fears is to make the same mistake his old liege once did...

Wow, this is amazing Joao.
  3. Helengar Criganian

Main Topic

Being delayed is a good thing, better quality.
  4. Helengar Criganian

Bug Reporting HQ

1. If you encounter text issues, please tell me exactly what happened before the first time you encountered it. It's caused by a specific event and breaks savegames (for text only). And I need to find out which. For example visiting the guild, getting a new trait.

Yes, getting a new trait causes the issue. I know getting a quest can also cause the issue. I think at least. Just use the find feature for all the files in your source to see what Naimen O links to.
  5. Helengar Criganian

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Wolves are trouble at the beginning of the game, put some oil on your blade however, and it makes killing them significantly easier. But yet, wolves are a bit too OP, it takes 5 hits to kill a mere wolf, but also only 5 hits to kill a nekker. It's odd. There is prob a mod that lowers their OPness if you really don't like it.
  6. Helengar Criganian

This is for the Yennefer Lover's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb1sO6hhbaU
  7. Helengar Criganian

How many times did you cry in the Witcher 3?
  8. Helengar Criganian

Bug Reporting HQ

erennuman_mb said:
    I think you have to be noble or something.
    Maybe, but that wouldn't make too much sense, the king asks you to be a lord of his land, but when you get to him you can't do it. So if you have to be a noble, wouldn't it be better to only be able to get the invitation when you are a noble?
  9. Helengar Criganian

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Ni said:
    Something I've always wondered in both Native and Perisno, does Looting affect (effect?) all loot gained or just from looting a village?

Thanks,
    All loot gained. :smile:
  10. Helengar Criganian

Ideas & Suggestions

Josh42392 said:
    Hairboy here again.
    Oh by the Nine I've had to re type this 3 times because my phone kept dying. This was meant to be right after my last comment. Now*takes deep breath*

Yes I had an idea for the new southern Kingdom for the story of it's Clamant. (You could convert one over from another kingdom script wise). With a new look and of course a inspirational story dialog. Like I've never wanted to fight for a Clamant because they never sound good to me.

Have the ruler be a Steward, Emperor Ect.. And the rightful king be a Lone Ranger and bounty Hunter, who doesn't wish to be king . But that you can inspire to want to take claim his throne from the Puntzy Steward. Perhaps give the steward uniquely a-holish Dialog.

And if you wish you could expand upon this and then it into a "Return Of The King" Questline.

Oh and please have a unique scene for throne room in this kingdom. With perhaps two thrones. A short one and a taller one that is up some steps. All of whitish stone. And then have a nice large stature in the middle of the room of a Mithrandil Knight on a horse. Or of a cloaked ranger holding a Great sword facing down.

Now for the archers tree I had a great idea. What if they wear greenish cloaks(some with hoods) with maybe some hidden light chain mail(top two tiers). And a short sword as well for the higher ranked ones.

Ranging from...
    Ranger Warden,
    Ranger Veteran
    Ranger Sentinel 
    Ranger Captain 

And then maybe another branch on that same archer tree could be more more heavy armored archers who are slower(but take much less training). Have worse bows and skills. BUT have nice steel plated armor and maybe a sword(no shield for either).

The mod already has some lotr in it, so this would be cool I guess.
  11. Helengar Criganian

Bug Reporting HQ

TonyIsTheGuy said:
    In my game currently, I am around 250 Renown, Craftsman, Norse and have a party of 60, I have built up enough relation with the Beard King himself, Olaf which is around 45 Opinion, so naturally when I was in his territory he invited me to join his Kingdom and offered to give me a fief (Note that this has happened a total of 3 times with the same result), when I go up to him to swear Homage to him it doesn't not give me the options, the only options are;

About that task you gave me.....(Which only has "I'm still working on it" and "I'm afraid I cannot complete this task")
    I wish to ask you a question
    I am here to deliver my demands.

So I only have two options, accept, then abandon the quest or reject the invitation and get a relation decrease, as a side note I have only tried this with the modded nations not with the vanilla factions so it might work with the base kingdoms just not the new ones.
    I have had this problem with Swadia
  12. Helengar Criganian

Is there a tutorial or thread I missed on buying land somewhere?

PS: Please ask questions in the Q&A thread, and don't start a new thread. Thanks  :smile:
  13. Helengar Criganian

Ideas & Suggestions

ToTheMetal said:
    I would really like to see English-ish kind of faction. It's supposed to be on an Island (or archipelago of 2-3 islands), located northwest from Swadia and use longbows, heavy cavalry and infantry. They're also supposed to have their own harbour to colonise and plunder miserable New World just like they did IRL huehuehue

I agree with the English faction, great idea.
  14. Helengar Criganian

Is there a tutorial or thread I missed on buying land somewhere?

I'm not an expert on the whole land buying thing, I do know however, that the land prices vary on rarity. So if there is only 20 acres avaliable, then land will be expensive.
    I don't think you can sell land, but I could be very wrong about that. I am out of the house at the moment, but when I get back I can tell you more in detail (as I will be able to view how it works)

Ps. The Un-tattered land gets you more cash.
  15. Helengar Criganian

Bug Reporting HQ

The time goes 1 year every day, then slows down to 1 year per week once it hits 1650 AD. Then it goes back to normal at 1695 AD.
Back
Top Bottom