Recent content by HazeNY

1. HazeNY

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

AppleFlavor said:
    [ptx] said:
    C4CA5C13D8CFB9D748EC0D5304D2516BBE0C5AE4
    Siege of Valysar. The siege tower appears to be missing something...

Is there a way to fix this on our own? It's the same on Qohor and Volantis.

But Old Castle near White Harbor is worse. Check it out. No castle at all and the enemies are under a hill

Yeah, either ctrl+alt f4 everyone or leave and never return to the castle which dare not be besieged.
  2. HazeNY

There's definitely an imbalance in the economy. I think an easy fix would be to just add to fief incomes and sellsword company incomes.

The prices for soldiers are pretty on point, some of the sellswords that cost 72 should be 65 but thats about it. All thats really needed is income of businesses/fiefs/ and sellsword contracts to be a little more to compensate.
  3. HazeNY

Is there an updated quest lists or quests log?
  4. HazeNY

So I just reached day 235 with the North and I have a few things to point out:

-The Westerlands and Dragonstone are completely wiped out, they need to be buffed up either by strength or numbers in vassal parties

-The Stormlands barely could keep up, they were mostly just fighting Dragonstone soldiers and didn't get any fiefs or try for Kings Landing

-The Reach is waaay too strong, they got most of the towns and castles, they need a serious nerf for the amount of vassals they have

-Day 235 still no Targaryen, Iron Islands, or Wildlings invasion, they need to come sooner

Also I ran into a glitch where there's a clone of my character named "Villagers" with many prisoners getting into infinite lasting fights with bandits.
  5. HazeNY

Mod's great. But the Westerlands still remains really weak, they lose pretty quickly. Dragonstone's AI initiative isn't that coordinated. And also I don't know if a Targ invades in this version, but I'm at about day 100+ and most of the fighting between the North, Riverlands, and Westerlands is done by then. The invasion should come much earlier.

I think for all the good Cozur does with this mod, at the end of the day the game itself isn't the best for this type of game. I'm a 100 and some odd days in to a game where I'm a vassal of Dragonstone, and once we defeated the Stormlands Pentos, Myr, and Tyrsoh declared war on us for no reason a few days apart.

If there's any way to make it so Essosi factions dont declare war on Westerosi factions that'd be great, but I doubt its possible or that simple.
  6. HazeNY

At day 22, the North has taken most of the Westerlands and the Stormlands has yet to start a war with the Westerlands.. I don't even know at this point.
  7. HazeNY

I have a GTX 970 and an AMD FX-8310 and in 4.0 the choppiness has gotten worse. To test I put every setting on low or off and I went to the Tower of Joy and riding up to the graves gave me choppy lag. Battles are even worse. I have load textures on demand ticked on, and if I have it ticked off the game crashes at the loading screen. I tried single threading on and off, no changes either. I'm really at a loss here, I can play any other mod; including Brytenwalda, and I can get decent fps. I really love this mod but I can't handle the choppiness.
  8. HazeNY

LATEST Version 1.5

I really love the western theme, but there's really not much to the mod and the map is pretty plain. Have you considered placing some hills/trees?
  9. HazeNY

Brytenwalda 1.41 Full Version on moddb.com missing errors

I'm pretty sure the missing shields been like that since like 2014. Has there been an update since? That and a few error codes is what got me to stop playing this great mod.
  10. HazeNY

I've been playing Nova Aetas but it's got a bunch of script errors. Have you ever considered implementing a castle/fort building feature? It could actually help in giving a person a chance to play as a bad guy by giving him a base of operations to hire lower tier swordsman/simple archers that are akin to semi-well armored bandits.
  11. HazeNY

Questions about sea travel's issue...

I agree with what someone above said. This mod is so thorough and so good it'd be no problem to throw harbors/ships out the window and just do it like ACOK and make a ship icon appear whenever you're at sea.
  12. HazeNY

Sergio_Morozov said:
    HazeNY said:
    Is there a toggle button for shield bash? I could have sworn I was shield bashing in 4.0 a few days ago.

Some shields do shieldbash, indeed. You can disable it using a tweak from here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219038.msg5242387.html#msg5242387

KiriKaneko said:
    It really is weird how lords with no fiefs are staying with a faction for ages. Are you sure there isn't some kind of script keeping them loyal?

I should repeat - 'good' lords do not decrease relation to liege if they have no fief.

No I liked it, is there any indicator of which shield can be used to bash or not?
  13. HazeNY

Is there a toggle button for shield bash? I could have sworn I was shield bashing in 4.0 a few days ago.
  14. HazeNY

The tourney system needs a huge change. Either that or I'm not getting something. The game defaults to low difficulty settings, am I supposed to play with 1/2 damage reduction or something?
  15. HazeNY

Are emissaries any different for 4.0? Does the persuasion and pathfinding skill matter at all?
Back
Top Bottom