Recent content by Hawkeye66

1. Hawkeye66

Corrupt a wish

Granted, you will start waking up at 1:30 AM.

I wish that sandwiches made themselves.
  2. Hawkeye66

Corrupt a wish

I Wish it would snow here.
  3. Hawkeye66

Stonehenge. With Balls.

They built stone henge to **** with our minds about how they did it. duhr.
  4. Hawkeye66

Making the most of being marshall

Katana_Geldar said:
    Naught can stop a Swadian cavalry charge!

Except maybe a feast.  :roll:

zing!
  5. Hawkeye66

SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Which language are you using to program it if you don't mind my asking? Or are you using an engine, or some compiling software like thingy?
  6. Hawkeye66

Offspring?

Mrr.Phil said:
    Your wife never ages. My wife is should now be 34 but she looks like she is 18, not a bad thing though....

Huh? You're wife looks younger than she actually is? All the chicas I see look older than they actually are.

You must have divided by zero.
  7. Hawkeye66

SMST said:
    King Ragnarok said:
    but i would look cool to have a farmer on the floor with no head blood everywere

No.

That made me lol.
  8. Hawkeye66

You make it strong to enough to break a shield on impact as well. not the debris shards but the initial bolt.
  9. Hawkeye66

IMANU said:
    finally finished up with the mercenaries too! there are now Principes, Equestrians, Bucelarii and even Hippei for hire in calradia's taverns :mrgreen:

It's all greek to me.
  10. Hawkeye66

Yah, an indian faction! and then you could even add a Oriental faction, not mongol like the khergits, but more Japanese with strong infantry and halberdiers. (and ninjas. :razz:)

Other dark age factions that woul be cool to see versions of in M&B would be a zulu like faction with tribal spearman and spear throwers. non existant armor but really powerful hitters and fast runners.

An Inca or Aztec faction would also be incredibly awsome, course that and the zulu faction were from differant areas entirely from the factions already portrayed in the game. But if you were able to make a larger map you should add sea travel and add those factions in later versions.
  11. Hawkeye66

That was my thought as well. Having 2 or maybe three different spawning points with each point attacking or for the defenders defending, a different part of the wall. You wouldn't even have to make the wall bigger because there is so much of the wal space not used as it is.
  12. Hawkeye66

If you do make new siege scenes you really need to enchance them. If you're able to do the ballista thingy for the calradians you should make a catapult or two for the invaders in sieges, and please for the love of dr pepper add more than one entry point. multiple siege towers advancing, ladders being raised, catapults knocking holes in the walls.

There was this one sarradin city that I attacked that had a small door on the opposite side of the wall from the ladder/siegetower. It could be destroyed by hacking at it with your weopon and then you didn't have to use the siege tower to get in. unfortunately the a.i. didn't use it. but still, there should be away to make the sieges more awsome.
Back
Top Bottom