Recent content by Hallvardur

1. Hallvardur

New BBC TV series based on Bernard Cornwells Utered of bubbanburg series.

Hello everyone I am sure some of you are aware of this already but for those who are not, the BBC is making a television series based on Bernard Cornwell's "The Warrior Chronicles/Saxon Stories". The Story follows Uthred of Bebbanburg from his violent childhood to the Warlord of Wessex. The...
  2. Hallvardur

Fighting in waves - feature or a bug?

If your computer can handle it I would recommend using this tool which allows to to raise your battle limit.  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1761 You have to play with the bar to see how high you can go, and might have a few crashes if you set it too high.  I have mine set at 295 units in a fight.
  3. Hallvardur

Vanilla Weapon Animations

Thank you Sir
  4. Hallvardur

Vanilla Weapon Animations

I'm really enjoying the mod so far and appreciate the work put in to Empire III but was wondering if anyone knows how to switch the weapon animations back to vanilla.
  5. Hallvardur

Enemy artillery is better than any sniper!

I like the concept of the Artillery however I'm finding it to be increasingly annoying. I just disbanded my artillery because they seemed to attack the guys at the front more than the back and as a result 3 enemy's would die along with 15 of my own men. I've been unsuccessful in being able to control my arty guys in any way. While I could hop on a horse and go for the enemy artillery right away, I prefer to fight as an infantry and get in the middle of the fight rather than running around the outside. At this moment in time I am really disliking Artillery in this Awesome Mod and think L'Aigle would be better off without it. 

Just my opinion, some will agree others will not.
  6. Hallvardur

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

During the Navel Battles there always seems to be some stuck guy under the vessel and i'm forced to withdraw. I'm playing as England and with the current England to the mainland path I always seem to run into an enemy as I try to cross the channel so this is getting quite frustrating. (I am currently running the 1.2 patch)
  7. Hallvardur

No one ever on Siege servers?

For Myself and a lot of players we are having issues in the navel battle. On spawn about half the team usually spawns in the water and drowns, sort of kills the mood. This might be fixed but I don't know as I haven't downloaded the latest beta patch. (1.02) As far as server pop on other servers, I know quite a few people who only know Viking Conquest is still very buggy and is holding off until most of the bugs are fixed as no one wants to play a buggy game. As for the Invasion server,most people would agree that, that particular game mode is just fun in any game you play and probably will be for some time.
  8. Hallvardur

What is the average wait time for the assembly?

Idibil said:
    sydney20 said:
    I've been having this same issue, I've finished Odin's cave, finished the Ulf and Orm quest and have talked to king Horik. Its been about 2 weeks and I have been traveling around. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547516827212172745/8A166FC7F2C182659846F2B2207DD08629B80EC6/

Tigger is into 48 hours while you are traveling. This could be bad lucky, so I need to ask, you rested in some place? maybe tigger run while you are rest and then dont active.
    Within a day of talking to King Horik I was hired as a merc by one of his lords. aside from that I've done a little traveling by ship. (after a week) As far as resting I have rested a few times during the evening at my refuge and outside Ribe.
  9. Hallvardur

What is the average wait time for the assembly?

I've been having this same issue, I've finished Odin's cave, finished the Ulf and Orm quest and have talked to king Horik. Its been about 2 weeks and I have been traveling around. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547516827212172745/8A166FC7F2C182659846F2B2207DD08629B80EC6/
  10. Hallvardur

Odins Cave Way too Hard

Personally I thought it wasn't to bad. I went in as a level 8 by myself with an axe and shield (had to replace my shield and i didn't know about your companions coming with you until this post) and I just backpedaled out and fought them 1v1. I had Armour that was the light stuff, Just don't get surrounded and you'll be fine.  As far as Bodo getting stuck I didn't have the Issue, I walked up to him after the first fight and he just sat there so I went exploring and ran into the 2nd group. He just ran up after that. 
  11. Hallvardur

Un ban request

Hello there, I joined a commander battle server and was immediately put up for a ban,which passed almost right away. There were three other players on the server all with the variation of "dodge" in their name. It was a public server with no password. I'd like to get unbanned as its usually...
  12. Hallvardur

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

BathorysGraveland said:
    Autoblock is disgusting. That alone should be enough to ward away people.
    You can switch it to Manual block under "options" and there are some servers that are pure Manual block If that's what you prefer.
  13. Hallvardur

How to install modules for Warband on Windows 7?

you should try patching it under mount and blade warband not modules (v1.153 is a patch for warband, its not a mod). If it still doesn't work just do a full reinstall and it should fix your problems.
  14. Hallvardur

Processing INI File

Well hello there, I just reformatted my computer and now when I start up warband it stops loading at the processing INI File. I understand this probably has something to do with my drivers I'm just not sure which one or how to fix it, any ideas would be helpful thanks.
  15. Hallvardur

Bug Reporting/Problems

Keryyn said:
    You didn't install the beta III then, this is an error which is probably due to the former beta II settings for troop trees. Is faction names and lords are the native ones too ?

If yes, you might want to make sure you installed the beta II, and maybe the beta III properly. I'm pretty sure nord troops are correctly set to british recruits, which can only upgrade in british troops.

So the game might allow you to recruit higher troop tier in village but it will be calculated over british recruit troop tree, therefore you can't get "nord" troops.

However beta II has missing troop update so it's possible to get rhodok troops for example, beta III correct this issues amongst other things.
    I'll try re installing but the lords had the proper names (non native) but the troops were still nord. Probably just a bad install on my part.

Edit - It was a bad install on my part I replaced the files instead of overwriting them and its working fine now, thanks for the help and It's going great so far.
Back
Top Bottom