Recent content by Hakko

1. Hakko

MP Native Persistent Empires

Warband singleplayer was fun , but it was multiplayer that got me hooked the most , and most of all it was PW that kept the game alive for me for years ! Even if the community was toxic af haha .
    Same thing with Bannerlord , I've been waiting for the PW successor for so long ! Good luck guys !
  2. Hakko

Mercenaries (minor factions) - only a nuissance

The idea of mercenaries is great , but the way it works at the moment is awful . In order to hire them you have to chase/find the leader on the map and pray it doesn't leave in 2 sec after joining . Since noone does that , enemies end up hiring all of them and fielding huge armies otherwise...
  3. Hakko

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

They are awfully quite about Multiplayer .  Are they preparing something big for us ?  Maybe a persistent open-world game mode or some other new game mode ?  I'm ready to bet my sweet arse they stored the best for last to show us later this year !  :smile:
  4. Hakko

GTX 960 Feedback / Curiosity

Update : changed HDD , still crashes .

Mystery unsolved , I'm so sad i cannot play my favourite game!  :sad:
  5. Hakko

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Varrak said:
    I hope there will be political map in Bannerlord, like we can open it via camp menu. Or maybe we would buy map from merchant to unlock map button in menu. But i want a political map like i can actually see real borders between states.

And, will there be charts ? For example economic charts, population charts, demographic charts etc when we will be King (or Khagan/Sultan). It would let us see if our decisions are improving state/economy/wealth/manpower or not

Yes , please this ^
  6. Hakko

Ye I used CrystalDiskInfo , and I have like 200 Read Errors , 199 Reallocated Sectors , and it says it's 'At Risk' , so I imagine it's pretty bad haha .

But what I don't understand , is if the HDD is bad shouldn't all the games be affected ? Only Warband seem to suffer the most , which I find quite strange.
  7. Hakko

Windows 10  , Intel QuadCore Q9300 , RAM 4 GB .

Basically the game freezes after 10-20 min in EVERY multiplayer battle . Only way to resume is to turn off the PC . So I don't even get a crash report to see what happened .

The only thing I can think of that may cause it is my very old HDD . I'll try change it and see what happens . I put the blame first on the videocard because it worked perfectly just until the moment i changed the card . Guess I was wrong .

Reinstalled it twice , checked files integrity etc . It's the only game that crashes , and it's basically unplayable for me for months now . Quite a mystery really .
  8. Hakko

Hey guys , just out of curiosity , can someone in here confirm me that he has a GTX 960 and he can play multiplayer for more than 30 min ? I'd really like to know the culprit of my crashes and if someone can share his experience with that videocard , it will be really helpful ! Thanks. Cheers.
  9. Hakko

GTX 960 constant freezes

Wow , thanks Windle . So as I thought the game is unplayable on that specific card . I suspected that , but didn't think it was possible . I'm pretty baffled a company would just bail their game which is still very popular .

Waiting for Bannerlord , I guess ....
  10. Hakko

GTX 960 constant freezes

Update :

- verify integrity cache through Steam doesn't help
    - delete and reinstall the game doesn't help

All I keep getting is a complete freeze after entering a multiplayer server , all within 10 minutes EVERY single time .

The game for me is practically unplayable . Nobody can help ?
  11. Hakko

GTX 960 constant freezes

Hey guys , i have this very annoying and wierd problem lately . Before I had a weak videocard (HD7750) and was running Warband with no issues whatsoever . Then I decided to upgrade and bought the GTX 960 . Ever since , my Warband game freezes after few minutes . I get a wierd 'snowflake'-like...
  12. Hakko

Bannerlord Development

I speak fluently French , and it was saying the development team is made up of 400 people . It also said the game will be based on DX 9.0 . Weird ....
  13. Hakko

Bannerlord Development

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    Ye sure. Why should this be trustworthy? Can you give a picture of your conversation? or is it just something you made up?

How dare you call me a liar , Sir ?

Here :

Hakko : hey , any news man?
    Dev : ye , look , don't tell anyone , but people don't know yet , game will be a farm simulator , using the M&B name .
    Hakko : really ?
    Dev: yep , you have present the game 'Farmerama' ? Just like that .
    Hakko : wow . What about the fighting ?
    Dev : that will be released in a DLC. Multiplayer too .
    Hakko : oh thanks , didn't know about that . Big news man . People will be sooo mad !

Skaggs said:
    Its turned into a troll thread.
    What you talking about ? Where ?
  14. Hakko

Bannerlord Development

After talking to one of the devs , he confirmed that even though it will be called Mount & Blade , it is actually a farm simulator .
  15. Hakko

What is this community's idea of a perfect PW server?

Perfect server ?

A server with no clans . A server with bank cap , limited money withdrawal , working economy . A server with unbiased , active admins . A server where trolling/insulting is heavily punished & not encouraged .

Funny enough , all the above is not that hard to do , yet , somehow it didn't happen yet .
Back
Top Bottom