Recent content by GuiKa

1. Can`t log into battleofeurope.net

Telavi said:
    Hello, sorry if i need to post  this into a sub forum but i wasnt sure so ill just make a theard.

So i registerd on battleofeurope.net and had no problems with it for a couple of weeks and had nick/pw saved so i didnt have to log in anew everytime, untill i opend it a couple of days ago where the nick/pw section were blank and when i tried to log in it said login failed and i also couldnt reset my password even tho i know my code and everything it just says reset failed.

My nickname is TelaviBandit i can give further information if needed.

Thank you.

A code to reset a password is only alive for 10 minutes, so maybe it timed out.

Try again within that 10 minutes window and be sure to use the right username, it should be displayed ingame when you request a code it reset it.
  2. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Shyu said:
    This mod dont work, if i get working cd-key ( no steam ) but new, and if i join it gives me a window " incorrect name, change it,  Sir " and i kick from serwer, WUT?

This is because you already joined a boe server before and you changed your name after. You have to use the same name as the first time you join and this name should be displayed.
  3. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

StMartin said:
    Hi...;

I am a recent player in this mod. and like very much !

However after play many heures for save some money to buy equipement, now I can't utilise same items anymore.

The hemlet for example I just utilise in same battles, and now is no more avaible on internet battles but still appears in my character inventory,

So what happend, is because I was killed sometime that I can lost some items ???

the arquebus, since the begining I never can utilise , why ?? I need to have some specifical amount of some skill points ???
    same with cannons, I never can shot even, in customs battles (without internet)

Thanks for your answers

Martin

Les items se brise lorsque tu n'as pas assez d'or pour le réparer, tu peux réparé un equipement sur le site dans la partie inventaire. De plus les armes utilises un slot, si deux armes utilises le même slot tu ne pourras pas les utilisers.

Pour le canon il faut un refiller et un linstock, deux armes indispensable pour pouvoir le recharger et tirer.

I guess you are french based on your franglais.
  4. #DOWNLOAD#

Kreus said:
    I have a totally different problem, every time to open the game it crashes and I get this error message: "get shader failed for 0"

I tried it by downloading the launcher and the zip version. Both times I go the same result :/ 

Pls help

Try to use direct X 9 instead of direct X 7.
  5. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Thanks for the help, the bug is now fixed.

Do a Ctrl + R to empty the cache in case it still doesn't work.
  6. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

JordanOfMercia said:
    I am still not able to load the page

Ok then it's something else.

Press F12 on chrome and look into the console, there should be a red message.
  7. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Kills/Deaths have been reseted.

Edit: and ..... restored.
  8. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

diglosgre said:
    on my account at boe.net it says that i have -131425545 / 720 :grin: how is that even possible:grin:

The warband engine has some weird bug that make it send ridiculous amount of kills to the web service. I added a workaround to the site today to prevent these value to be saved.
    I am trying to recover the "without bug" kills stats right now.
  9. We Are Recruiting Balancers

As many of you know the balance in the mod is not great, a lot of weapons are not viable while others are overpowered. Fixing these issues takes time and dedication and we need more people, we need your help. We are going to recruit two or three people to help us with the items balance, anyone...
  10. Clan application

I've just added an option for that.
  11. Suggestions

MeatBunny said:
    Get rid of multi's. They just make people rage quit. We need to find a better alternative.

Multi is here to make winning important, it makes people rage quite and makes people stay. It's a way of life.

We tried without mult and team play was not gratifying enough.
  12. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

monsterkiller said:
    Same

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://battleofeurope.net/api/Data/GetCharacter

Uncaught TypeError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return actifBuild().name.baseValue }"
    Message: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined knockout?v=5-bNapxHZeOHJm1A6HCB5fbe1hG5wKNR5mLq2Ki0ul81:1

Need little help

It's started today bc yesterday was good.

Fixed.
  13. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

coc0loc0 said:
    My Battle of Europe website doesn't work. Whenever I log in it just gets stuck on this loading screen forever

9429abb54b8b6e52d3a1d08b3d8b1c01.png

I've tried rebooting my browser, clearing my cache, history and cookies and even rebooted my PC and it still won't work. Any idea what's wrong?

There is a weird bug since yesterday, sometime the site takes a lot of time to load (20-30 sec) and it seems to be random.
    If there is no error in the console (F12) then this is it, just wait until it's loaded. I'll fix it asap.
  14. v0.579

Zango said:
    Suggestion for the new leveling system:

Make level 30 -> 31 not take 2,000,000 experience.

Thanks.

The time to get to lvl 31 didn't change that much. Our goal is to have people playing more time on lvl 30 because it's more fun.
  15. Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Verore said:
    Whenever I try to download it through the launcher, it says that it lost connection when its ~90% done most of the time. Whenever I manage to download the whole game, it says I'm missing WSE and the WSE folder inside the mod is empty. If I put in the WSE myself, it still doesn't work. Launcher without the WSE gives an error with an actions file

What does the launcher say exactly ?
Back
Top Bottom