Recent content by GreedtheGreedy

1. GreedtheGreedy

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Neuronyx said:
    EDIT: After reading through the thread, Gruumsh or whoever was largely right, and Gab, your reply to him was disgustingly arrogant and self-congratulatory. I'm likely just not even going to bother playing anymore, knowing that this is the sort of person who made it. It was a bunch of egotistical nonsense.

That was....unnecessary....
  2. GreedtheGreedy

Gruumsh said:
    My review, for what it's worth.  ..................

Some of the things you said are obviously fair, like the thing about large amounts of food sometimes, compared to small amounts at other times.

But the fact that not everything is spelled correctly? Gabrilduro is ITALIAN! It's hard for him to understand English like you or I do. That's like me judging you for making a mod in Spanish and spelling things wrong.

It's not your native language, so it's not fair to judge you on that.

And the part about racism? It's the 1860's, dude! C'mon! Racism was rampant in the U.S. up until the 90's The 1990's!!!! But it's still around even today, so don't complain about the game being racist (which it's not) for no reason. And even so, having the ability of making your character look like a Native American is part of the roleplaying experience, not racism.

Honestly, think a little more about what you're saying before you say it, and I'm a troll on youtube! This coming from me to someone else is just sad for the other person.
  3. GreedtheGreedy

Hi Gab,

I was wondering how to recruit the Csa Infantry Officer, Csa Cavalry Officer, and the Csa Standardbearer? I've seen those units around a lot, but only now am I interested in recruiting them.
  4. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

The update fixed all of the problems I noticed with the mod in 0.99t.

I can now kill an enemy with a cannon without dying!

I can zoom all the way out on the travel map, so I can click my destination, and go!

Those were the only problems I noticed with the earlier version, and those have been fixed. The mod is now perfect, in my opinion.
  5. GreedtheGreedy

MUSIC, SOUNDS ... (and ....some more tunes for Gab)

I still don't understand fully.

When you say go to the modules folder, do you mean go the modules folder, then to the 1860's Old America 0.99z folder?

Because I did that, but the music is still all the same.

P.S. I'm giving you feedback on the main 0.99z forum after this. :smile:
  6. GreedtheGreedy

Yes, I am playing 0.99z.

I still support the mod, I just didn't put a pic in my signature box, that's all.
  7. GreedtheGreedy

I wanted to mess around with the music in the mod, and I can't figure out where to do that. I went to the music folder, seeing as how it's the music folder, but the files I found didn't play the music in the game.

I wanted to add nothing but Confederate background music to the playlist, seeing as how I only play as the Confederate faction. Where am I supposed to be looking to find the background music files?
  8. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

This is so awesome, Gab! You are without a doubt my favorite modder! Thanks for all your hard work on these mods!

This is probably the best Christmas gift I'll be getting this year!

I just played the mod, and noticed that you didn't put in battle continuation. Do you know where I can get that file so I can put it into the mod? It's a pain when one of the enemy gets off a lucky shot, I go down, and my army has to retreat. >.<
  9. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

I've heard of that trick, but it's very hard, and I've never managed to do it.
  10. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

Is there a way to turn on battle continuation?
  11. GreedtheGreedy

SOD Warlords - Faction Descriptions

How do you recruit noble troops?

I'm a vassal for Legate Otais, but when I go to a city (or castle) to recruit noble troops, I'm not given the option.

And before you ask, yes, I had room in my party to recruit extra men.
  12. GreedtheGreedy

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Does this mod work with 1.158?
  13. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

-Nation Croatia
    -Age 22
    -M&B Wb : version 1.158, not on steam
    -Last 1860s version played: dont remember, but now im back and want to try this one
    -how deep U played? I remember cheating (cheatmenu) to siege all castles/towns and tried to note the ones where it was impossible to get to the ladders and such (remember doing it after i found one such that made me loose a sure victory x.x) but then lost my computer and with it my will to play, now im back again for a bit at least. :razz:
    -RATE it on MODDB will give it a 10 once i try it im sure :razz:
    -if POSSIBLE...                                                   
    -...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Tried both back in the day, but this was my favorite, theres something charming about playing with the south and kicking some
    Eventual help/support: Anyhow I can help at the forums. 

Still not on my own computer so will just play it on my brothers as i can, dont expect much from me. :smile:

Fran-Krsto said:
    Oh and where can i find the link to moddb?  :oops:

Right here, brony guy: http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america
  14. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

I know what you're talking about, Gab.

I went on Moddb to rate the mod, and I saw this comment:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=1

The first one is probably the most abrasive.

The mod isn't about the modder, it's about the mod.
  15. GreedtheGreedy

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

Nation - Germany
    Age - 18
    M&B Version - 1.158
    Last 1860's version played - 0.99T
    How deep U played - Over 13 hours
    Rate it on ModDB - Haven't yet, but I will rate a 10/10!
    Ever tried 1775 or 1776 - I have tried 1776, but I wasn't in a Revolutionary War mood at the time, so I only played it for about an hour.
    Eventual help/support - If I find something that hasn't been reported yet (like a bug, glitch, etc.) I will report it to you.

Thanks for making this mod! I tried the American Civil War v1.4 mod, but I didn't like it as much as the Civil War portrayed in your mod!
Back
Top Bottom