Recent content by Gotz von Berlichgen

1. Gotz von Berlichgen

SP Dark Ages [VC] Sword and Shield - A Mount and Blade Warband Viking conquest Overhaul

Thanks for the advice Kale3. I will do this for my next campaign as a Vikingr.  :fruity:

In the meantime I will play out the current campaign a bit longer as I am making good progress.

Do have further plans for this overhaul... that you might want to share?

Do you think it is possible to implement the executable lords option that the Brytenwalda mod has?

2. Gotz von Berlichgen

SP Dark Ages [VC] Sword and Shield - A Mount and Blade Warband Viking conquest Overhaul

Thanks for the confirmation. The missing texture must be a issue from the v2.021 patch...

Updating to v2.2!
  3. Gotz von Berlichgen

Greetings Kale3

Glad to see a further update has been rolled out. I just wanted to mention that the one berserker unit

Ulf*^#% ...forgot its proper name is missing it skin texture. Perhaps a fix for a further update.

Can I assume that the 2.2 update is not save games compatible to v2.0. Had to ask cause I have a very good campaign on the go, 300+ days. And I reluctant to have to start anew.

Again I complement you on a very historically immersive and balanced mod.
  4. Gotz von Berlichgen

Greetings Kale3

I just wanted to extend my thanks for your mod. I played a story line game in vanilla to get a feel of Viking Conquest. Then went in hunt of a mod to improve it. And found yours very pleasing!  :grin:

Thanks for all your effort and I hope you are able to expand it.
  5. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Very nice Mr K  :grin:
    This next release will have a very pleasing aray of Heraldric slpendour to the Map!
  6. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Splendid work on the shield devices!
    This next Beta release is going to be rich in visual splendour and mood setting textures.
    WE hail Kuauik for his efforts are mighty!
  7. Gotz von Berlichgen

benifets and conflicts of being a crusader states man

On the subject of recruitment in the crusader states I was meaning to ask if Turkopoles will be introduced as a mercenary unit (mounted archer) in the major towns of the crusaders states?
  8. Gotz von Berlichgen

Progress so far

Renay said:
    dunno anything about modding, but this mod is just unplayable for me, it crashes all the time
    Renay
    I had the same issue as you but when I updated(copied and pasted) pre8 with pre9 the crashes were gone, I still get the odd wall of script errors but they no longer herald a crash.
    My advice start a new character chose the option to save repeatly and carry on saving often.
    When othr release's the next update and you copy it over pre9 you should experience the same correction.
    I had followed the same advice from other forum members who had the issue solved when they updated from pre6/7 to pre8.
  9. Gotz von Berlichgen

Progress so far

I really have enjoyed playing Pre9, the continued quality and playability of this mod never fails to impress me at each session of playing it.
    I was a bit skepitical of the potential of this mod(when I first installed pre6) given its scope and size :shock: but you and your teams commiment and skill have made a pure Gem.
    The final additions will be eagerly awaited and I would heartily endorse your decision to post it as a Beta version.
    BTW intially I suffered from the save game crash issue bigtime! When I copied version pre9 over pre8 it stopped.... :???:hmmm

10. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

kuauik said:
    about the scales,is it bother you that much,i want to made the lamellar scales,but forget about it,so its this,if you really dont like it,i can redo this
    To change it would maintain the excellent attention to historical detail this mod(and your work strives for), but I realize that you are busy and if have time to change it that would be grand!
  11. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Hail Kuauik!
    Again you never fail to impress with your texture/model work!
    I am curious about the direction of the scales on the Byzantine "Emperor's Cuirass" I have always seen scale armour portrayed scales pointing downwards, is your source showing otherwise?
    I am very pleased to see that your are having a crack at alternate decorative great Helms :grin:
  12. Gotz von Berlichgen

Roman Empire - info etc.

Well that is excellent start! I would hire hire those Blokes and take them on their word that they are Varangians.
    Perhaps  Kuauik may generate a special Lamellar body armour to recognize their inclusion in this mod. :cool:
    Are you going to include special(historical) shield devices for them as well?
  13. Gotz von Berlichgen

Finding Compaions

Excellent feature to add Othr! Meets the issue of re-uniting half way realism+convience.
    I like it :grin:
  14. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

I have had this fellow named Medici or Medichi...or something like that, holding a strong box of Denars of mine, now I shall make the journey to Florence so that I can buy one of these new designer coat of plates :eek:
    Kuauik you are Il Divo now !
  15. Gotz von Berlichgen

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

I heartily endorse the quality of your new banners as well!
    Are you planning any changes to the livery of the Order troops to make the Hospitilliers more distinct from the templars?
Back
Top Bottom