Recent content by GenWashington

1. GenWashington

GREAT DEAL for M&B Wb

Indeed it is an amazing sale, even the viking conquest DLC is included!

2. GenWashington

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

I am hearing  a very strange noise when on the map screen in this mod. It sound like constant distant fighting and clashing. Anyone know a fix for that? I enjoy this mod a great deal but the sound is quite irritating.
  3. GenWashington

B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

solecist is there anyway to get the sound mod into Napoleonic Wars? They sound incredible, really impressive work. Ive yet to come across a sound mod in NW that sounds as good as these do.
  4. GenWashington

About to buy M&B - quick question

e27 said:
    M&B has no hitscan
    Thank you sir, that's what I like to hear
  5. GenWashington

Thats great

thank you fellows for the help!
  6. GenWashington

Thanks! I always prefer those types of games. It seems to add to the realism
  7. GenWashington

Ra'Jiska said:
    Hello,

Weapons are based on melee & ranged.
    On Warband you'll find Bows, Crossbows, Swords, Hammers etc...
    And on Warband: Napoleonic Wars, you will mostly find muskets that can shoot and bayonets for melee.
    You can watch videos of the game to get your own opinion.

Thank you Ra for responding, I appreciate it. I have watched a few videos of the game in action. I am still uncertain if the muskets and cannons are hit scan or projectile.
  8. GenWashington

Are the weapons in this game all projectile based or hitscan? I am curious if the all the guns use projectiles in Napoleonic Wars. Thanks you -Jacque
Back
Top Bottom