Recent content by general

1. Ant mod

Is that an ant or bowling ball rack?
  2. M&B online

Ei oo mahdollista ainakaan tällä hetkellä, eikä luultavasti koskaan.
  3. Warning 'SPOILER', do not click if you dont wanne see a 0.750 surprise.

Maybe it looks like No-Dachi, cause it is No-Dachi  :grin:
  4. guitar mod

cello6pm.jpg

An cello.
    EDIT: Looks like an lollipop  :lol:
  5. guitar mod

maceofmusic0sy.jpg

BEHOLD! My Made-In-Few-Minutes microphone mace!  :grin:
  6. Pelit- lehden artikkeli

Joo, Käy ärrältä ostamasta lehti, ei löydy netistä kyseistä artikkelia...
  7. SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

hmm... Try to increase it to 16 or 18.
  8. SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

Teshnos Fire said:
    Titanus said:
    i keep getting an error message that says out of static vertex buffer memory every time i try to start a new game in Northern Kingdom, do you have any idea how to trouble shoot this problem

Well I tried to play the game, (Sooo Much races) first 6 seconds that I walked in the world (wich is Indeed HUGE): Out of Vertex Buffer memory. This means that We can''t play this Mod coz its simpely to BIG.
    (To much memory needs to be saved at one time)

Keeper! Might U help both of us?

to make the mod work open the configure file and change value of render_buffer_size to value recommended for your video RAM, and that solves the problem  :grin:
  9. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

can you make a REALLY BIG double axe?
    Edit: http://www.weaponsemporium.com/WE-Attila Axe Bronze.jpg Here is a pic of axe i would like to have in game.
  10. Voinko varustaa armeijani maajusseja mitenkään?

Vaan heroille voi antaa tavaraa, mut Effidianin editorilla voi laittaa vaikka manhuntereil black haarniskan.
  11. Takominen

Paljonko sä taot kuukaudessa? (Ite oon takomassa melkeen joka päivä, jos on hiiliä :razz:)

Edit: siitä puheenollen, taidan mennä takomaan :grin:
  12. Takominen

No ensin oon ihan vaan takonu, sitten terotan hiomalla, ja lopuks kiillotan ns. rättilaikalla. Materiaaleista en tiedä, mitä nyt sattuu löytymään :razz:, kahvat oon tehny narusta, ja ton yhen miekan kahvan ja huotran nahasta (tais olla vanha nahkatakki).
    Ja ton yhen joka näyttää vähän pick hammerilta oon tehny niin et ensin oon taivuttanu yhen rautatangon, jonka väliin oon laittanu muistaakseni hiiliteräksestä tehdyn terän.
Back
Top Bottom