Recent content by GeekY

1. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I'm getting a C++ Runtime error and it says that it "requested mb_warband.exe to close in an unusual way" when I was waiting on the loading screen. Specifically when it got to Loading Setting Data =/

I do have the latest C++ thing installed btw
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

dhelfyre said:
    You have training grounds in Avendor? A sheriff in the village?

I have a militia for Amere (if that affects anything?) and a training grounds almost complete for Avendor. Once the grounds are done I'd be able to hire Pendor recruits?
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So I started a war with Sarleon, I captured Avendor and got Amere*(I put Azgad...) with it, but I couldn't hire noblemen, recruits, nothing. What is wrong here? I never sent a recruiter to get Pendor recruits from surrounding villages...

Also I still get Sarleon recruits even after 7 game days of waiting before I tried once more. Yes I chose the Old Kings of Pendor option upon speaking with my minister. Can somebody help me out here?
  4. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

So I got this mod today, never played it before... I can't hire any recruits from any village, I tried every village on the map. What's wrong with the mod?
  5. High Abundance = ?

First off, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be posted here or not.. When I use Morgh's Editor, I've added a few items, but not quite sure what the abundance means. Does the higher abundance mean the item is more rare to see in shops?
Back
Top Bottom