Recent content by Fuwa

1. Fuwa

A question/plea for the mod developers

The mod is dead, there is no code, everything was made by hand, if you wish to develop it, there is no borders only your own will and skills. I won't continue it in future, or waist my time on it further more.
  2. Fuwa

Gauntlets and greaves

Edward, I will lend u my hand of help, by updating mods version, soon enough  to my own repack, that existed instead common Ktlb versions, with diplomacy in it and lots of new stuff from me (models, textures) hope u like it.
  3. Fuwa

Sure thing, give it on. Dont forget that I will gladly receive any help in modding
  4. Fuwa

What do u mean by "useing", where and in what circumstances ?
  5. Fuwa

Who said that the mod is dead ? :grin:
    Poco a poco, still working all alone, extreamly needed in team members to finish the mod:

Jean Poton de Xaintrailles armor (well only helmet model)  :oops:

visor view

Nicolas Rolin

Animated windlass crossbow, a pitty without windlass reload animation, cose it doesn't exist:

Add some swiss and burgundian flags:

And my beloved, Maximelian's I - Black band:

The last one, swiss vs burgundian tercios:
  6. Fuwa

Screenshots & Video

Concerning swiss  :smile:

7. Fuwa

Thx for been our dearest and most long living fan, we appreciate greatly ur enthusiasm towards the mod. But sadly I must assure u that the mod is dead and we are not going to resurect it. Further more I consider, that it's the end to modding life of the team, we are bored with that, turning our interests to other aspects of life, instead gaming.

We had our last battle and like gallant knights in shining armor, we are few, we happy few ... and no match for the new era, we are paladins of the glorious past, and its coming to an end ...

Rest in peace "Knights the last battle"  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gratitudes for all mates who belived and support us, we tried our best in achieving ur likes, but nothing lasts forever. Thx
  8. Fuwa

Screenshots & Video

Well, it would be better if Ulrich or MagicRico answer this question. On my behalf, I can say that we will do our best to show u siege scenes of particular XV period, with all it cannons, culverins, siege towers, even Leonardo famous siege ladder and lots of harquebus fire from both sides. At the end I would like to boast that we have a deal  with fortification master Al_Mansur, that after his finishing his patch, we will use freely, his outstanding castle props in our mod.

Can't whait ...
  9. Fuwa

Screenshots & Video

Nope, its A.Kurkin book on Burgundian wars period, absolutly amazing art works
  10. Fuwa

Screenshots & Video

New content, if someone still cares  :smile:

Yorkist Yeoman firing from behind "sun in splendor" pavise (static)

Yorkist band

Minor changes to global map models

Italian condottiero, with "Contrada del Drago" colors.

Burgundian new brigantine

Officer from Bern canton, as depicted in Osprey
  11. Fuwa

Screenshots & Video

My handmade wagenburg with its artillery, mantels etc.

12. Fuwa

Bug reports and complaints topic

Have u tryed "winrar" unpacking ?
  13. Fuwa

Troop tree

"french and burgundians at least would reflect organization system of companies of ordonnance"

Absolutely agreed with you, that should be the best variants of troop organisation, but as a matter of fact we have other opinions in our team, it dominates, being a matter of regret for me.
      In that case, we are haveing hordes of swordsmen for now, with shields and a small amount of men with pole weapons. And if u do have them, the range of strike is too short for pikes and spears and it's small impact is another story, I'am not speaking abot halberdiers and axemen they are holding their weapon and fighting with it, as if it were a twohanded swords (the same animation is used, being completely absurd  :mad:, imho )
  14. Fuwa

Bug reports and complaints topic

"Will you implement the Yorkists as a faction?"

Nope, we'll leave it to u,it's ur privilege, use it wisely.
Back
Top Bottom