Recent content by Fritigern

1. Fritigern

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Yikes.

You know the community has fallen a long way when you go from thoughtful, witty repartee between respected clans to... whatever the **** it is these nobodies are spouting off with now. I feel like I just watched an xbox halo lobby circa 2001 get fed through a machine learning super computer and given accidental sentience. "Lemme *** ur mum or I'll launch da nukes lol DAB."

Alright guys, you win, you woke up papa Frit. Don't ever say Lord Marshall Rhade didn't warn you.
  2. Fritigern

Rake said:
    Fritigern said:
    I concur with Lord Marshal Rhade, Gloria Victis is decent. Rough around the edges for sure, but even in its current state there is fun to be had. I've spent $20 on worse things, things that still make my **** itch.

Midlander or Ismur?

Ismur.

Never got Life is Feudal to work properly so I can't really say much about that game, but there are some good tactical play in this game. Planning on playing some Kings and Men tomorrow, so I can't really say how that game will hash out in the end. In this, though, all I can say is we're having fun. Sieging enemy held towns and getting caught up in big 15vs15 line battles is pretty nifty.
  3. Fritigern

I concur with Lord Marshal Rhade, Gloria Victis is decent. Rough around the edges for sure, but even in its current state there is fun to be had. I've spent $20 on worse things, things that still make my **** itch.
  4. Fritigern

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

ITT: People actually think oodle is good. And they wonder why the community is dead. B]
  5. Fritigern

So Wily shoot me a PM if you wannt ditch the dota nabs and play some manly reague regend some time.
  6. Fritigern

Don't post that **** I've seen enough horrific things in my life I don't need one more.

I don't trust Wily to keep up with the #swag but I guess if it's just support Wily could carry Rhade's purse while he plays ADC.
  7. Fritigern

Ask peers.

Best meta joke.

But you're right I got the ending mixed up because it was something that happened LITERALLY YEARS AGO. My points still stand though.

Now on to new business. Calamity get some of your guys on league, we need a support player. We'd take Littleguy but his wife would want to play too and I hear she's **** in the jungle.

8. Fritigern

Nah dawg that medal is fake I distinctly remember it being filled with chocolate.
  9. Fritigern

We did. We placed second and pushed out wK, the team everyone says is the best there ever was (or something). I think I spent more time playing Urgot Jungle than I did preparing for that tournament and we still coasted to the finish line on swag and tequila alone.
  10. Fritigern

Orion said:
    **** off, you're washed-up and washed-out and never gave anybody more credit than yourself. You're stuck in the past and let it blind you to the accomplishments of those that came along after you gave up playing a game you could no longer win. You and your team hit their peak a long time ago but that wasn't the end of competition for everyone else. You bowed out and have since been passed up, but you won't accept that and instead downplay the achievements of everyone else to draw more attention to your own. **** you, and I repeat, **** off, but I know you won't do that. You never did anything gracefully and always had an arrogant retort when faced with something you didn't like, especially when you started losing. Your toxicity has always been unwarranted and ever-present, so much so that every player knows BkS for at least one thing: being king of the sandbox they pissed in. That despicable attitude has only ever been harmful to the community but you used your presumed authority to justify it. Well guess what, Rhade: you don't have any authority anymore because you gave up. Now you're just a spiteful ******* stuck in the sandbox everyone else graduated from, but hey, if you're the only one in it I guess that means you're still king, huh? For the third and last time, **** off, and go back to LoL where people like you are the disappointing norm.

Holy **** this kid is amazing. I love the pure, unadulterated autism that spills from betwixt his fingertips after being put in his place by his superior, non-potato-based man.

But on a more serious note, if anyone is seriously questioning BkS' ability to come back and adapt to your lauded "meta," then you're a bloody fool. The competitive scene peaked a long time ago, and throwing money around just smacked of desperation -- lot of small fish in a small pond trying to justify the long hours they spent perfecting a half-forgotten game. We hung up our swordbelts because there was nothing left to accomplish in the scene, no new foes to lay low and no challenges to overcome lest somehow the Atlantic seas were to boil, the tectonic plates crumble and the West and East unite into one.

I've seen no dueling savant come out of the unknown, nor have I seen some sweeping, unthinkable tactical play shake the scene to its core. The 'meta' everyone keeps talking about boils down to people finding, through years of trial and error, a series of glitches in the sphagetti code of the engine or unintended design flaws that have been left to fester thanks to the abandoned nature of Warband and its wayward creators. NOTHING changes in this piss-pot game. The competitive scene here is no better than it was years ago -- in fact it's clearly gotten worse by the state of things. The only thing that would have happened if we stuck around was a repeat of all the old matches, BkS on top followed closely behind by Balion, wK and TMW. There would be upsets along the way, as is the way of ALL sports, but the general trend would continue as it always had. But nigga I'm busy, I got **** to do and BETTER GAMES TO PLAY. I'll never understand why this community clings so hard to this near-abandonware game. There was, even at its most illustrious, never more than a 100 competitive players across the NA and EU (Good players anyways). I mean Jesus Christ go play SC2, Dota or Reague Regend. At least being good in those games might MEAN something in some kind of global sense.

Edit: Also Tyrian is becoming a secret agent, the mother ****er ain't got time to duel he's gotta save the world from Haji scum.
  11. Fritigern

Not even a mention of me, the most bearded man in NA. I **** on peers, I shoot him in the EYE and he ain't even see it coming. And Duke is on the infantry list and not me? DUKE!? I'd spit on him but it'd be a waste of my sweet, sweet fluids.

A pox on you all.

Also **** Chroniss. Spear chuckin' mother ****in' one trick pony.
  12. Fritigern

[UNAC] Finals (wK Vs BkS) Results, Discussions and Predictions

Nah brah, we're starting a new BkS empire in space engineers.

U.S.S. BkS Swag will be our flagship.
  13. Fritigern

GG guys. In retrospect I should have spent all last night playing warband and not arma3, but it was more fun. I'm happy this thing has come to an end so we can all go back to playing much better games. My respect to wk and everyone invovled. We shall see you in Bannerlord.
  14. Fritigern

I'm fine with just going, even though we'll be a few key players down. But, I leave it to those with greater ****s to give than I to decide.
  15. Fritigern

We came out and banged with you when it made sense. If you're already entrenched like an Alabama tick, then we aren't going to throw the round away. Also, when we did bang, we won. Deeeerp.
Back
Top Bottom