Recent content by FRANZ221

1. FRANZ221

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Is there any news about 1.3.0
    When the cancer on the mountain whistles, then the news will appear. :smile:
  2. FRANZ221

Racism as soon as I enter the game

Lol, just cry some more.
  3. FRANZ221

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

@mexxico
    Siege Towers Are Still Bad
  4. FRANZ221

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

By the way at this time frame (1-2 days of delay) I could look 2 problems :
    Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.
    Thanks for the info (We are waiting in the name of the soon)
  5. FRANZ221

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Yes I made an estimation about monday or tuesday because I heard that patch was ready at friday but they do not want to deploy it due to weekend. Then yesterday we had one new problem and it could not be fixed yet so there will not be patch today however patch will be deployed tomorrow 90%.

I am not dealing with deployment or testing process by the way so I can make only guess about these stuff or give you information I heard.

I was dealing with snowballing things for 3-4 weeks. It is over now. I will examine this problem now and "tanneries cannot make profit" problem.
    Thank you for the information
  6. FRANZ221

TW is looking for software engineers, that will work on Bannerlord.. and on an UNANNOUNCED PROJECT

A new M&B game every year, just like Call of Duty, because that's what the people want, right?
    I hope you're wrong:ohdear:
  7. FRANZ221

Robbers wield weapons almost as well as knights, and their strikes are as accurate as a laser

Robbers wield weapons almost as well as knights, and their strikes are as accurate as a laser. Cavalry and the player gets a huge amount of damage( I think this accuracy is aimed at the player so that he is afraid to fly at speed into a crowd of ragamuffins?) ((I am using a translator perhaps an...
  8. FRANZ221

Troops still dont know how to use siege towers.... Sieges are a huge joke in general

Screenshot_678.png

Если УР рам умрет, то осада закончится, но если УР рам затормозит ворота, то его авто выиграет.
    Вся остальная осадная техника по сути бесполезна, ИИ досент знает, как ею пользоваться.

Они почти не используют даже эту одну лестницу на башне, Кстати, она в основном пуста, потом приходят 2 человека, потом снова пустая и приятно капает, пока они умирают на мессе.
    [/ЦИТАТА]
    I agree it's infuriating so I only play with broken walls
  9. FRANZ221

Can't even make a new campaign, no mods used

As soon as I pick a culture the game glitches, the cultures image and outline goes where the new character is supposed to go.
    I have the same problem
  10. FRANZ221

¿1.5.0?

When do you think version 1.5.0 will come?
    soon
  11. FRANZ221

Rebellions

soon)
  12. FRANZ221

It would be appreciated if the Devs added: SHIPS

Lets focus on getting troops up ladders first. But nice idea, like it.
    I completely agree with you the stairs are terrible)
  13. FRANZ221

Modding tools

1.5.0-1.6.0
  14. FRANZ221

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

on siege towers units still use only one ladder out of three
Back
Top Bottom