Recent content by Ford the Emolga

1. Ford the Emolga

Suggestions about new troops and NPCs

I dunno if you guys are still accepting suggestions since the mod seems to have been sorta put out to pasture, but a mounted mage unit of some kind would be nice!
  2. Ford the Emolga

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

So, just curious, -why- was Necromancy so hotly debated before? Why was the head dev so opposed to it? Was it technical complications? Moral ones?

Just something he put in simply because people requested him to do it so often and he never wanted to hear or think about it again out of annoyance?
  3. Ford the Emolga

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is the Red Immortals questline finished once you destroy the 10 guys in the patrol? The quest doesn't end once I kill them.

...also is all their loot random, then, and there will be no way for me to get any more shots at them beyond this :sad:?
  4. Ford the Emolga

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I have D:

Ctrl + T though, that works, thank you.
  5. Ford the Emolga

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

2 things.

1) I can't complete the Freelancer's Guild first quest. I've defeated the bandits, but returning to the quest giver just results in my character saying that he'll "Return the money immediately" and ending the conversation.

2) ...this one is probably not a glitch, I'm sure he just wandered off somewhere, but just in case. I began the Illica questline and got to the part where you have to kill the Local Lord. I left to go prepare more men for the fight, but when I came back he was gone. Did he de-spawn? Does he have any way of being tracked if he just wandered off?
  6. Ford the Emolga

Lawmen vs US (Cavalry)

So, I'm trying to specialize my army a bit and I'd like to remain relatively consistent culture and troop-type wise. How do you guys rate the US Lawmen cavalry against the US Army cavalry? I noticed that the Lawmen cavalry tend to show up in the killfeed a bit more thanks to their higher rate...
  7. Ford the Emolga

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Seems I posted this in the wrong place. My apologies for the misstep.

I've been a fan of 1860s Old America for some time now, I just didn't have an account on TaleWorlds. There's something that's been bothering me lately. Well, two things actually...

1) What weapons do the CSA Best Shooters use? Those are Sharps Rifles, correct?

2) What exactly do the Settlers' Mountain Men do exactly? I'm a bit confused as to their use compared to the Settlers Sharpshooters. For that matter, how are Mountain Men, Settlers' Sharpshooters, and CSA Best Shooters different?
    Modify message
Back
Top Bottom