Recent content by FNSaver

1. FNSaver

Kickstarter [Grim Dawn]

Warder is way too overpowered in this game. Makes any other class or combination redundant.
  2. FNSaver

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

RabbleKnight said:
    Arvenski said:
    RabbleKnight said:
    I think and i hope these are early alpha.
    You think? :razz:

The reason they look ugly as balls is because the game looks far from finished, in my humble opinion. Let's give 'em some time to polish things a bit before we bash it too much.
    Oh no worry.
    I know these are work in progress.
    M&B 1 alpha/beta was ugly as **** too.

I know they will deliver.

M&B 1's beta looked exactly the way the release versions did. The major difference was between 0.751 and 0.808 where the latter included a great many items and scripts. But graphically it was the same.
  3. FNSaver

Running With Rifles

Wellenbrecher said:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,191058.0.html

Yeah, bought it a while ago as well.
    Didn't they have a sizeable update not too long ago?

I did a search, to be honest. It listed nothing. Now when I do a search all it lists is this thread. It could be locked if need be, then.
  4. FNSaver

Running With Rifles

Hi. I've recently started browsing the TW forums again after I've read the Bannerlord news (don't ask about the rock which I've been living under) and after surfing about for a while I've come back to this section of the forum. I wanted to make a thread about a little game that I love playing...
  5. FNSaver

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

That website is unheard of, and like mentioned, it cites the Turkish Wikipedia which is less credible than any bank in Zimbabwe.
  6. FNSaver

Crusader Kings 2

Vieira said:
    Sounds like a cool patch. Might get the customiser too. Empire of Erections, here we come!

"a crusade of dicks"
  7. FNSaver

War of the Vikings

I see. I haven't read that thread in a while, so I haven't noticed. I guess no harm could come from having a seperate thread, though, to not get mixed up with the WotR banter.
  8. FNSaver

War of the Vikings

http://www.warofthevikings.com/ Another Paradox Interactive project.     History Comes to Life (and then you kill it) – Historically inspired content from the Viking Age, including levels and environments, weapons, helmets, shields, and heraldry     Close Combat and Ranged Ravaging –...
  9. FNSaver

Fallout: New Vegas

no worries, mate. thank you for your trouble.

//my download is complete. I'll be seeding for a while.
  10. FNSaver

someone is seeding right now. after I finish my download, I'll let you know and seed it to you myself. then we could pass it up to your seedbox.
  11. FNSaver

I regret to say that trying to get good seeds from that modpack torrent was trying to get blood out of a stone.
  12. FNSaver

BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

it's a game about countries, mate. a flag is not a minor thing.
    plus, even the ****ty, old NationStates didn't try to rip people off in such a way. they were subtler.
  13. FNSaver

BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

is there a particular reason why I can't create a country in Europe? I wanted to play an Eastern-European communist dictatorship.

edit: only donors can upload their flags? bloody hell, maybe if the game allowed me to do my thing and have some fun I *would've* donated. have fun, people. I've lost my apetite.
  14. FNSaver

LL, cheers mate. I can't be arsed to collect all those mods myself, you've helped me big time.
  15. FNSaver

[Sandbox MMORPG] Life is Feudal

everything about this game screams "Ultima Online" - yet not on one page UO is mentioned.
Back
Top Bottom