Recent content by Felkvir

1. Was the mod where you could recruit dena raiders ever made?

I'm aware, but that isn't what I'm talking about.
  2. Was the mod where you could recruit dena raiders ever made?

If not, it should be  :D Would do it myself but iunno how sadly
  3. Make prisoner sacrifice a thing

Mhm ......

Would still be cool, tho
  4. Make prisoner sacrifice a thing

As the title suggests .. I think it would be a cool feature if you're pagan you could actually ritually murder prisoners in the name of Odin, and if your party is mostly/all pagan it would increase morale by a bit or at least increase relation with pagans.
  5. Male bodies

Well it's actually just some of the armors. It doesn't make sense, that the same character on some armors look normal and then suddenly has the bulging chest and shoulders on other kinds of armor. It breaks immersion is what i mean, it doesn't have much to do with style at all.
  6. Male bodies

Playing with reforged beta right now, and i have to agree that some of the male armor models are still really unrealistic. The male bodies themselves (without any armor on) aren't that huge, but they're still awkward .. Like extremely arched lower back, and really small groin area ... lol

I just use the armors that don't portray the huge shoulders/chest thing which some armors have going on .. Looks much more natural. Even if the armors are all low res.  :meh:
  7. Thor

SomeHairyGuy said:
    I need to work out how to add my own banners...

Yeah, same ...
  8. Viking Troop Tree

I think the suggestion is pretty good, it looks and probably is viable. Not sure why the developers are so against it.
  9. What??

lel
  10. Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Idibil said:
    Furrnox said:
    Where is the 2 handed axes?

You will have a surprisse in next patch  :wink:

1.03 goal was performance.

inb4 1.04 has a ton of new details and features added to the game all relating to 2 handed weapons because people kept nagging about it?

11. [Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Make the vikings with heavy helmets and tunics+seaxes a very rare combination or remove it. If more armor and weapons are added, give the outlaw viking troops more variation with it. (Northmathr, Svear, Danish Elite and the normal Vikingr)
  12. Half-Witted Vikings

Where do i find those?
  13. Half-Witted Vikings

I've actually noticed in some videos from the DLC that, in a battle there were elite danish vikingr who were in proper mail with shield and full length sword and all ... It was in 1.03 as far as i could see aswell. And it was storyline mode, not sure if this affects anything ...

Perhaps i'm really unlucky? Or is it actually a bug? And if so is it possibly from the recent hotfixes? I suddenly have so many questions, you'll have to excuse me but i'm really curious if anyone knows now
  14. Half-Witted Vikings

Meh ... Going to wait until they add more troop and weapon/armor variety and eventually not get any ridiculous kettlehead vikings flailing puny knives around.

Hopefully ...
  15. [Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

There should be an option for players to choose between the native body textures and normal head models instead of the burly/bulky viking preset.
Back
Top Bottom