Recent content by Fasty

1. Fasty

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Wine thieves have taught their horses to run on water
    130031857-4.jpg
  2. Fasty

It would be cool if your agility level affected how often you stumble. Or athletics skill
  3. Fasty

I think some of the ladies have the songs mixed up. I started singing The Rains of Castamere to one and she called it something different..
  4. Fasty

Anyone know what the best soldiers to fight against the wights are? They destroyed my army of 80 elite westerland men at arms..
  5. Fasty

It says in the beginning that you hear a blade leaving its sheath but the guy comes at you with a bow
  6. Fasty

Is there velvet in the game anymore? Ive searched the whole game cause I need to change my court location..
  7. Fasty

At Sisterton the castle is neat, but theres a spot that troops get stuck and it sucks because it splits your troops up :/
    129959479-4.jpg
  8. Fasty

Typo alert:
    When you choose to "leave the religious fanatic from Oldtown be", it says the people from Oldtown "her" of you or something like that.
  9. Fasty

A couple ideas:

The player, or all units, limp or walk slower when they are injured like horses do.

The player can die and the game would be lost. Or companions die.

Executing prisoners would be cool. Or maybe make a map where you execute them and depending what castle you're in changes the type of execution, like the Winterfell beheading, Dreadfort flaying, Dragonstone burning, etc. That would be a lot of work though, lol.

Sounds fitting for a Game of Thrones mod.
  10. Fasty

When I broke into the dungeon at the crossing the door locked behind me and I couldnt get out? Luckily I could just press f12 and replay...

Edit
    Just retried and noticed the guard never gives you the key when you kill him..
  11. Fasty

Why can't axes be used to block anymore? Or is it just because I'm using 1.143
  12. Fasty

No more "Wait here some time" at castles?
  13. Fasty

The Decorated Bow that I got from winning the tourney at Myr, says it can't be used on horseback but my character still can.
  14. Fasty

I haven't been following the thread in a few months so dunno if its been mentioned yet but the prison at Ashford is really messed up.
Back
Top Bottom