Recent content by Fafhrd

1. Fafhrd

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello.

Could someone point me the best town/place to find a bolt of velvet in this mod?

I am trying to move my court to this other town and all I find is tools, tools, tools... but no velvet.  :dead:
  2. Fafhrd

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Nice. It worked perfectly, thank you!
  3. Fafhrd

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I need help. My wife which is also my minister thing is trying to kill me  :ohdear:

So yeah, I started the game and joined the Kaikoths. I married Lady Helena (without her brother consent) and got Fountain Halls as a fief. Later in the game I asked her to join my party and we battled together for some time. At some point I lost a siege battle in Gawe and most of my companions including her became prisoners there.

The war ended and i found my lost companions here and there, but since that moment my wife was never the same. Her court version was always at Fountain Hall, even when she was a prisoner and she "worked" fine. After this war all she says is:

http://i.imgur.com/euu67Cr.jpg

... and I reply http://i.imgur.com/GbVGKwH.jpg ...

Well that wasn't a major problem...until I decide to quit Kaikoth and make my own Kingdom. I selected her as my minister thing but she still want to kill me. Now I cant arrange the fief distribution for my lords and ladies, unless I give them to my companions speaking directly to them, which only works in the first time.

I will attempt to marry again with another lady since I noticed I can confess being the most ardent admirer of a (married) lady of my kingdom. Let's see how this ends, but I thought it would be a good idea to share this bug. It is a great mod so far and I am having lots of fun, keep up the good work.
  4. Fafhrd

Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

a6w8ZDq_460sa.gif
    aWZ9PyZ_460sa.gif
  5. Fafhrd

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey;

My bro is playing this and he noticed that one of his companions has 14k money on his inventory. Is there a way to transfer this money to the main character?

Nice mod. BTW
  6. Fafhrd

Picture War

loner.jpg
  7. Fafhrd

Picture War

BP+Coyote.jpg

best engeneer ever
  8. Fafhrd

Picture War

161918_194917773858348_1493976_n.jpg
  9. Fafhrd