Recent content by eyeeatpoopie

1. eyeeatpoopie

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Nameless Warrior said:
    Glad you enjoy the mod. Do you mean the war academy? If so 1 special troop of your faction will appear in your garrison every week. Similarly if you own a castle and build a barracks then a mid tier troop will appear in your garrison every 3 days.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! I've played with mods since freaking Mount and Blade 0.7 and I have to say this one is the second best I've played over all these years (Until the full release, Star wars conquest for the original M&B will always be nr 1). 1 special troop and 1 mid tier troop seems a bit little? Especially since Im a "ronin" and constantly getting attacked by 4 different factions. I've seen mods where you can hire a marshall and recruit 50 units at a time from the big cities. Would be great to see something like that implemented into this mod!
  2. eyeeatpoopie

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

One of the best mods I've ever played and I've spent uwards 20 hours on it now. One question I cant figure out is, when I make my own kingdom, and I've finally built the thing that says I can recruit troops in my town (The army something..) But where do I actually recruit them? Cant find them :sad: And my minister (A companion) Wont let me hire other ministers
  3. eyeeatpoopie

Can´t find cave for first gem!

30kdpae.png
    This is standing from the well. (If you are as retarded as me) Walk up to that mountain and turn right. Hope this helps other people too.
  4. eyeeatpoopie

Can´t find cave for first gem!

I´ve tried all the villages and looked everywhere. I´ve also read EVERY post about how to find it but I still can´t find it. Can someone please take screenshots from when you enter the village (Any faction really, dosen´t matter) and to the cave. Would appreciate it alot!
  5. eyeeatpoopie

Can´t equip horse armor?

I guess all we can do is wait for a fix or just install 1.153 in another folder. Anyone reporting this as a bug or should I?
  6. eyeeatpoopie

Can´t equip horse armor?

Recently started playing this mod so can´t compare with the old version, but I´m also running on 1.157 so that might be the problem. Anyone else who can confirm?
  7. eyeeatpoopie

Can´t equip horse armor?

I know WHERE to do it (Camp menu) But I can´t do it? Do I have to be in a certain chapter or have the right combo? Because I´ve tried nearly all of the armors with all of the horses. I can´t drag or click the horses or armor from my inventory to the assemble square. What´s going on?
  8. eyeeatpoopie

Please help..

I know this will sound noobish... but how the hell do I start a campfire?!
  9. eyeeatpoopie

The Wild Wind Tutorial!

How do you start a fire..?
  10. eyeeatpoopie

AAM - Guide to sucess V1

Brother of blades said:
    with the monastry thing i have went to the brown watch tower stairs theres nothing there just a wall.
    I went up the natural stone stairs. theres just a whole :neutral: and ive searched every where else as well... help meeeee
      I got the same problem, the Monastery is empty, and I followed all the steps
  11. eyeeatpoopie

The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Skulle villja joina om det är ok?
  12. eyeeatpoopie

När började du lira M&B?

Spelade nog första gången runt 2004. När det kom i ett nummer PC Gamer. Köpte det nog inte förän verion 0.808 though... Saknar Zendar :sad:
  13. eyeeatpoopie

Vad är din "survival plan" när zombie apocalypsen börjar?

Skaffa Dead Rising 2 så "lär" min sig att döda zombies :grin:
  14. eyeeatpoopie

Einhärjar Klanen

Kan jag joina :wink:? Har spelat MB sen långt tillbaka, rätt bra på Multiplayer är jag med :wink:. Lirar denna klanen C-rpg btw?
  15. eyeeatpoopie

SP Fantasy [WB] Diablo 2 - Gotta hack'n slash'em all

I really hope you get this mod to work mate! Seems awsome!
Back
Top Bottom