Recent content by Enchanted

1. Comments: 3.0 Released

Nice line from Hyogonosuke. Glad you have read Thucydides and applied the teachings from his Masterpiece to that character.
  2. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Darth_Trog said:
    If starting a new game means we have more trade items and more features, then I am cool not being save game compatible.  Some things for testing might take longer to find but I also find starting fresh also means a more in-depth testing. Allowing some bugs that might slip thru to be caught.

Totally agree.

Sorry if I haven't posted a lot but lately I haven't had much time to play because I am having a lot of work in college.
  3. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

keinPlan86m said:
    Hi,
    thanks for the fast fedback.

The maximum amount of money you can lend is based on the number of enterprises you own. I want them to be distrained if you can't pay back in the future.

About the Storage thing in combination with the caravan problem if you have to many destinations. What about the idea, to keep the storage amount in villages limited and only allow the transport from village to nearest town? Did you had problems before, when you only could "connect" citys with caravans?

I also started a new game, with the intention to create my own kingdom and to see how everything works. You can also use an older savegame, i implemented a small bit of code, that updates everything in game and the economy should work like planned.

I don't know what you mean with the house inventory, the dialogs and other things got changed so, that you have to have items in your player inventory to work, atm.

Don't worry about castles atm, they don't count as consumers atm, they simply get ignored.

You don't understand. I start the game with 0 denars, 0 enterprises, and I can take a loan of 1 million denars. Check it.
  4. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Downloading now.

Test 01/11/12

Why am I able to take a loan of 1 million denars? Unlimited loan????
  5. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

keinPlan86m said:
    @Darth_Trog
    Choosing a side seams to be damaged by me during the upgrade to 1.153, will fix this. It doesn't work for me either.

@Enchanted
    "Kontor and raw material:" was the point where i hoped to give the answer, you also have to set a minimum storage for the ressources so you have a stock ready, that will not be sold.

Thanks!
  6. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Thanks for the answers.

But you forgot to answer this one:
    - To provide raw material to my manufactures I have to put them in the Kontor storage? For example to my brewery I have to have grain in my Kontor - in order to avoid buying from the local market?

Maybe you know Darth_Trog.
  7. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Ok then. Provide screen when you can then.

Testing 22/10/12
    - By what standards are you atributting iron mines to villages? Why do some villages have iron mines and others don't have? Randomly or other reason?
    - To provide raw material to my manufactures I have to put them in the Kontor storage? For example to my brewery I have to have grain in my Kontor - in order to avoid buying from the local market?
    - You have been asking for a proof if pillaging/war is taking an effect on villages starving or not. So far this sarranid village is a proof that it is working:

- Wine has a stable price 135-135? Is it possible to wine have a different price?

Note:
    -Do you think you could add an option to allow to expand the Kontor space? Atm is at 30000 units, do you think you can add a feature like "buy a warehouse for your Kontor" for like 30000 or 50000 with more space?

Thanks again keinPlan86m, and thanks for caring for what Darth_Trog and I have been reporting to you!
  8. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Darth_Trog said:
    PS.  the "Starve" message was not the main problem,  it is since they are low on grain, they should consume MORE of the other items,  since they still consume it even when they have grain, my thought is since they don't have enough grain then they should make up for it by eating more bread/meat/cheese  ect....

mb8.jpg

They should consume MORE of WHAT? Please upload a screenshot where a starving village has food in quantities. This screenshot is from Buhvran, the only food in "quantity" (+10k) they have is grain but when it comes under, what do you want them to eat?

This feature is working great.
  9. B Medieval [WB] Medieval - Age of War - (Alpha Single released!)

WodzuUK said:
    How do I get the WSE to work on steam version of Warband, I get an error while trying to lunch it saying i'm not running the right version of warband (I'm running Warbnad version 1.154)

You need to download Warband 1.143 from Taleworlds. Or 1.153 will allow you to play but with errors.
  10. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

First let me thank you for your attention in answering all my questions.

keinPlan86m said:
    @Enchanted
    Well with the next version garrisons will be counted as poor people and consume goods too in towns, so it may have an influence then, when you change they're size. It's planed this way, so feasts and battles/sieges have an influence to the economy too.

I was referring to TweakMB program - if I use it do you think it will mess with the mod's codes? [ I haven't used during my testing, just in case]

Your bugs:
    I tried to recreate the "cattle not appearing" thing, it worked only once, and only the first time i tried it, not sure where the bug is located now but will look into it (maybe showing the wrong screen if you failed to steal them), every time else i tried it, it worked "fine". The error you showed in the screenshot seams to occur when all cattle are allready slayed and the menu still show the option to kill more.

I discovered the problem today...you have a real problem here. The thing is sometimes you steal cattle in Sambuja but the it says in the "recent messages" in "Notes" that your relation with a Sarranid village decreased WHICH means the cattle is being stolen in another village when this happens. Because righ after I can steal cattle from Sambuja and then the cattle appears!

The bank gives interrest on deposits, but not much. I thought about giving each city a own bank and all, but i also wanna see it as a "comfort" feature, where you can store your money in safety and access it from every bank. To balance the security not every city has a bank.

Do you think increasing the interest on deposits or every city owning a bank may be a future feature or not?

I thought about both ways of expanding the player inventory space, didn't had the time to code them, first i wanted to do the basic stuff (a working economy). I plan to be basic-feature complete with version 0.5, then I'm going to incorporate new things, like migration, holidays, more comfort features and more interaction between politics and economy and so on.

Brytenwalda team has already made items ( Mules/donkeys) that increase your Inventory Management +1, but I think that your difficulty in coding might be in coding the Inventory Management in relation to Inventory space, am I right?

My answers are in green.

keinPlan86m said:
    Good to hear you love this mod :smile:

The message "the people of x are starving" get's send when there is not enought grain, it's still some kind of debug code so i could see if everything is running. They still consume other items.

The mentioned game function, which need items in your inventory, have been already updated, done it the same time i updated everything to the newest diplomacy code :smile: So this will be no problem anymore when the next update is online.

Castles, are not counted as consumers now, but i think i will make them into some kind of big storage and they will send out transports to town and villages near them to buy food and other things, but thats still in my brain and might change.

Actually this is one of the best features working. If you check villages like Buvhran which are almost always starving it is because their food (grain) is under 3000 or under the 10000 limit.
  11. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Going to test your mod again. By the way if I use TweakMB to tweak party size/morale do you think it would do any negative effect in the testing or in the mod performance? Thanks in advance.

Testing 19/10/12
    - After stealing 4 cattle from Rebache village I find no cattle.
    - I can't slay the cattle that I was able to steal in Chaeza.

- I can't build an enterprise in Reyvadin. [edit2: after I buy a Kontor I am able to build an enterprise, though in Jelkala - still have to test Reyvadin again though! ]
    - After I force villagers to give me supplies, the supplies do not appear ( happened several times), sometimes they do appear though.
    -What does this means?

Note (not a bug report, just a remark):
    - Trading between villages seems to be more profitable than city-city. So I take what I said about trading in my other post.
    - Trading Grain from fertile villages to starving villages is highly profitable. My congratulations to you for accomplishing to script this into the mod.
    - Do you think banks could give interest on deposits? Do you think you could make a specific bank for each city ( with perhaps different interest on deposits/loans?)
    - Great work in village Barn interface. Going to test this tomorrow too, all the Barn - Village interactions and see if there is any bug there.

Testing 19/10/12 Part 2
    - The price says 8350 for 1 Spice and I buy it for 210denars!!!

- I can't cancel trade caravans.

Testing 20/10/12
    - The prices of grain in sarranid villages change without reason. For example: I go to a village and the price of grain is 10, I go to the closest village and the price is 6, I buy 1000 of grain and then I go to the first village and now the price is 6 !!!
    The rhodok villages seem to be working just fine.

Note:
    -May I ask why there are price limits? For example grain minimum price is 6 and salt is 15. But in villages like Buvran where the people are starving almost everyday shouldn't the grain maximum price increase from more than 10 and the salt price ( they have 900000 units of salt) go bellow 15? This all depends on your scripting of course, and also for what you want this mod to be.
    - I cannot trade Barn - City, which means I have to be the middle man everytime I want to trade products from a village to a city.
    - To fix the above or simply to add this feature to the game, do you think you could expand inventory space by 500 or 1000 for each inventory management point? Or maybe besides that ( or including) mules/donkeys in horse merchant that would add points to inventory space or expand inventory space?
    My suggestion:
    Base: 1500 inventory space.
    Suggestion: Inventory Management 3 (3x500+1500)= 3000 inventory space, 1 Mule in the inventory = +500 inventory space/+1 inventory management.

12. Comments: 3.0 Released

Docm30 said:
    Check your sources. The sniper story doesn't appear in sources until the 18th century. Contemporary sources like the Koyo Gunkan (contemporary enough, at least), the official history of the Takeda clan, say it was disease that killed him. What do you think is more accurate: comtemporary Takeda sources, or later sources written by the clan's enemies?

I suspect you're sources include Kurosawa (masterful director as he was, he was not a historian), Dr. Turnbull or even Sadler. Forget these.

In short, no one can say exactly what killed Shingen, but the evidence suggests disease, not gun-fire. As Pyrrho would say, you've got to go with what has the most evidence, even if you can't know for sure.

I may accept that there are other theories for Shingen's death. But the main consensus is that he died from the infection after an arquebus shot wound from a Tokugawa sniper during a siege. So calling it a myth sounds to me pretty extreme.

Anyway after a quick research I found that this is an issue that modern scholars are divided. So I will leave this matter to those who are paid to research and debate on this.
  13. Comments: 3.0 Released

Docm30 said:
    Yukimura_Sanada said:
    you know the takeda's speciality is infact organization and not cavalry.
    Which Takeda? Shingen never really struck me as the organised type. He was, afterall, notoriously bad at planning ahead and thinking of the future, which I would say fall under the realm of organisation.

Famously good at dying from syphilis, though.

He died from an arquebus shot not syphilis. Check your sources. Not a myth.
  14. B Medieval [WB] Medieval - Age of War - (Alpha Single released!)

There is difference. No problem. The solution is: download the 1.153 version at Taleworlds Forum and put WSE and this mod in it that folder, then play.

I need help at passing the Intro. Omg it's so difficult. I can't make it :O It is really a challenge.

Bugs:
    1. At intro, after you took the gate house, you defend it for 240 seconds and nothing happens.
    2. After intro, my character note has 12 family members, all "son-in-law", why?
    3. During battle a lot of errors come up.
  15. B Medieval [WB] Medieval - Age of War - (Alpha Single released!)

As you know the latest version for WB is 1.154 and WSE only supports 1.153 so any advice for anyone who wants to try this mod and has 1.154??
Back
Top Bottom