Recent content by emreaydemirs

1. In Progress Frame Rate Drops When Pressing Push To Talk

Alright, I'll be looking forward to your response.
  2. In Progress Frame Rate Drops When Pressing Push To Talk

When I tried to solve this issue through my own research, I found that this error occurred in CS2. Their solution was to activate push-to-talk in the game settings. However, there is no such option in Bannerlord, as far as I can see from the forums. From what I gathered, the issue in CS2 stemmed from the game not continuously running the microphone, and it only activated when the push-to-talk button was pressed. These findings are from my research, and none of these issues were present with my other headset's microphone.
  3. In Progress Frame Rate Drops When Pressing Push To Talk

Hey, this is a quite interesting issue. I have forwarded it to the devs to see what we can do about it. Thank you for letting us know and for your time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you. Can I know the duration of action regarding this problem? If it is a bug that they can fix, please let me know in the future. I do not want to return the product I used again because of Bannerlord MP. I love this game, you know. If there is an area where I can follow the subject and help the developers, I can.
  4. In Progress Frame Rate Drops When Pressing Push To Talk

Summary: I'm currently playing the game smoothly using the microphone of my Cloud II headphones, but when I wanted to upgrade by purchasing Cloud III headphones, I noticed that whenever I pressed the push-to-talk button on multiplayer, I started experiencing momentary FPS drops (freezes) in my...
Back
Top Bottom