Recent content by Eligar

1. Old returning player

Howdy PoP community, I used to play this mod religiously years ago (nearly got 800 hours on it). Back then I used an editor to slightly change my Pendor troop equipment, starting reputation with some factions and the amount of mercs I could hire in taverns. I'm wondering if this is still...
  2. How to record in 16:9?

Hi there guys. After watching some Let's Plays, I really wanted to do one for PoP, but for youtube to record high def, I need a 16:9 resolution. Now my game only allows 1680x1050. Does anyone have a fix / solution on how I can play at 1920:1080?
  3. Is this mod still alive?

Great to see you're still around! I used to play the original SoD all the time in vanilla M&B. The different cultures, unique troops, laws, religions. It is a damn cool mod. Too bad I can no longer play the original version anymore. That's why I'm keeping an eye on this board from time to time. =)
  4. Cannot win the game (faction won't disband)

I've even tried that, but they're just not there. I think it's just glitched. :S
  5. Cannot win the game (faction won't disband)

Already did. Even replaced myself as marshal and had the NPC marshal guide us to the enemy. We stood around the castle where the warning messages were coming form and then the quest just finished. We can't seem to get to the last remaining enemy.
  6. Cannot win the game (faction won't disband)

Hey all. After many months of playing, I've finally 'finished' PoP, except that the D'shar faction won't disband. They've got no fies left and the only message that pops up for me is: "Enemy patrol spotted near High Reach Castle" or something like that. I've gotten rid of 6 bandit lairs around...
  7. Dealing with enemy hideouts.

Ouch. well it's a bit much. There's only so many throwing axes my shield can take before I'm running at them with just a sword half way across the map =P
  8. Dealing with enemy hideouts.

How do I get rid of enemy hidouts? I'm playing on 96% difficulty on my game and I'm currently up against 56 Raiders with only 6 dudes (myself included). Why are these things so hard?
  9. Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Woah, those screenshots look amazing. That crown has so much detail in it! I'm playing the game on 96% difficulty now, and it's near freaking impossible. Fun though =D
  10. Graphical Glitches (Textures missing or overlapping)

Hey guys. After starting up a new game I've been experiencing these weird graphical glitches. Weapons not showing up while wielding them, seeing your character displayed on the screen that tells you factions have gone to war, the UI disappearing and settings not saving (like turning off banners...
  11. Graphical Glitches (Textures missing or overlapping)

Hey guys. After starting up a new PoP game I've been experiencing these weird graphical glitches. Weapons not showing up while wielding them, seeing your character displayed on the screen that tells you factions have gone to war, the UI disappearing and settings not saving (like turning off...
  12. **Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

Good to see people still working on this! Still one of my favorite mods.
  13. Mod still being updated?

Oh really? Oh I'm very excited! I must've put atleast 200 hours in SoD back on M&B.
    I tried downloading it again, but it keeps crashing at random interfalls. Warlords looks amazing, but I loved the many features of the original.
  14. Mod still being updated?

Hey there, I had a look at the download thread, and noticed it was made in 2011. Is Sword of Damocles (both M&B and Warband) still being developed? Or are you planning to move it over to M&B 2? If it is still being developed, is there an ETA on when the next update will be out?
  15. Vanilla SoD vs Warband SoD

M&B version keeps crashing on my unfortunately so I'm thinking about getting the Warband version.
    Is it still being developed?
Back
Top Bottom