Recent content by DrakeD

1. Buying from Steam or TaleWorlds?

If your in Europe, buy from Taleworlds. Steam wants 30 euro, while Taleworlds wants 30 dollars. Thats what I did.
  2. Rebellion

Thats not correct. I rebelled when Sanjar Kahn denied me Dhirim. (I took it by myself with no help)

edit: in v1.31
  3. Prisoner of dead faction

Why do you want to get rid of them???? Id rather have them in my dungeon than riding for another faction.
  4. How to "lessen" the relationship of vassals towards the King?

or if you catch and release. That gives +3 honour and +5 relations to lord.
  5. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Go for it. Its not the party size if you loose. Get ready to defend against 1000 men or more if youre unlucky.

Its not as hard as you think. I stand close to ladder with long war axe (not too slow while still nice dmg and bonus vs shield), but I guess almost any 2 hander will do. Have a friend or two stand between you and the ladder and let them take the dmg. Jump and release overhead and side swings. You should connect almost every swing since you carry 2 hander /polearm with reach 125 or longer.
  6. Noone attends my feasts

Mallissin said:
    I've been playing with the fix for several hours and I've already seen a pretty dramatic difference.

Where you would see maybe 1-2 lords in an area patrolling, during peace time there are now 4-5 or more. I'm only on around day 40 (new game), but I'm recording numbers (trade mostly) and keeping a few saves for comparisons later.

Confirmed. My kingdom has 18 lords. Many of them with only villages. They no longer sits in nearest capital doing nothing forever. They actually patrol and catch bandits. They even put them in my prison so I can sell them.  :grin:
    I can also talk to fiefless enemy lords in private now wich is nice. 
  7. The Sarranids - Who, Where and What.

The Rhodoks are hill people. They have pavise shield and several other things (velvet, olives, etc) that points to northern Italy. So I guess they mean the big hill called the Alps that borders Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Slovenia. (think thats all)

Could also be the Pyrenees between Spain and France, but the Alps seem more likely.
  8. my city seems to be retarded need help :D

It actually seems like he is right. Lots of troops in town seems to bring down income.(rents/tariffs) Kinda makes sense if its because of the food they eat while they sit there.

Someone look at code pls?
  9. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Get married and use your wife.

I also have the lag problem. Quit to desktop and start again fixes it for a while.

10. my city seems to be retarded need help :D

No, those troops only affects bottom line on budget. Not the city itself. Pretty sure about that.
  11. my city seems to be retarded need help :D

Take out the forrest bandit lair. This will help caravans reach Dhirim.

The lord of Uxhall gives quest to take out bandit lair. This quest gives lots of exp (3000?)for you and companions. Guild masters in Dhirim and Uxhall also gives quests about forrest bandit lair. (just wait by the lair if your looking for someone special)

The lair is usually in the forrest north of Uxhall, but sometimes north of Dhirim. (along the east-west treeline between Knudarr and Tilbaut castle) Sometimes it spawns elsewhere, but it should not be to hard to find. Always in a forrest close to either Dhirim or Uxhall.

If your up hunting seariders, talk to lord of Rivacheg to get quest to find sea riders landing. Its even easier to find (always at the coast) and its the fastest way to level up companions.

I suspect city prosperity doesnt matter too much. In my game, Dhirim goes between poor and average, but it brings in lots of money from rents and tariffs. Im at peace and gets lots of  caravans coming to Dhirim. The constant feasting in Dhirim might affect the rents, but I think its all the caravans that gives me high tariffs. Wich could be because there always lots of lords around from all the feasting to protect caravans.  :???:
  12. Whats going on in you're game at the momment?

Meestor Pickle said:
    I imagine a winery in Praven would be most profitable...unless King Harulus gets discounts

He does, so its not.  :???:
  13. is it just me or Rhodoks is annoyingly overpowered?

"is it just me or Rhodoks is annoyingly overpowered?"

Maybe a little in siege. Unless you bring nord infantry only. Then its the other way around. Doesnt even have to be huscarls. Warriors and veterans is enough.
  14. Vassalage vs. Freelance

Just attack caravans or a lords and your relation with faction will go under zero. Then you can besiege thier cities and loot villages.
  15. bonus speed damage

Pretty sure ive seen over 500 % when meeting another courser head on at full speed.
Back
Top Bottom