Recent content by dorpiano

1. Message from the dev team

T.L.S. said:
    Very bad of you to do so without releasing bugfixing patch.
    I kinda agree with you there
  2. Version 0.772 Released!

Wonderful mod guys I hope you do your best to knock out any bugs that's been left over :mrgreen:
  3. Version 0.772 Released!

checking the forums every few minutes but am already at this point which spongebob does so well
  4. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

a bug on upon opening the notes which will then give me ''could not find any definition for GUI widget "note_t_keys_title" in game_variable.txt" it really gets annoying after awhile.
  5. So much for a invasion.

Sorry my english is a bit crap but good mod overall
  6. So much for a invasion.

So The Zann invaded but slowly the lords defected one by one to the redwood fraction. After a in-game month I get a message saying the Zann has been defeated. I checked the fractions list and found that all of the Zanns lords joined with the redwood fraction. At first I hardly believed it but...
  7. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

how about making children once your married feature? I know I know but I just want this question off my chest.
  8. [S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

I really liked this mod but is this a dead mod?
  9. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

Hey saxon any chance that there will be a evil ending to the mod? Like either save pendor or destroy it?
  10. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Hey guys. I recently got a qualis gem from the brother hood chest. I was wondering on what to do with it?. I heard You can make a weapon out of it but how do you do that?
  11. [M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Any news on for the single player part of this game?
  12. [Suggestion Box] - The discussions

Spear bracing is basically a wall of pointed spears to counter act mounted units.
    war pony's charge. troops with spears line up to the front and point it at them and well..... Just imagine your self smacking head on into a spiked wall.

13. [Suggestion Box] - The discussions

Here's My suggestion. hope you'll take these in mind btw KICK ASS MOD
    1.Spear bracing
    2. remove companions bickering about each other
    3.patrol party's for the kingdoms
    4.More bandits and maybe add a bandit fraction?

am sure I will come up with a bit more but This is all i can think of. XP
  14. [S] Terra Aeterna for Warband 1.134 (BETA 0.50) ~~NEW~~

any estimate dates that this version will get out from alpha phase?
  15. [S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

SO far this is the best mod I played for warband. I hope you update the mod soon.
Back
Top Bottom