Recent content by DoodleZ

1. Party size limit stuck?

bump
  2. Party size limit stuck?

Hello, Im playing ROTK [S] [Dynasty Warriors mod] on the original Mount&Blade and posting there wont help since its pretty dead. The limit seemed to advance on its own, but for some reason i couldnt recruit anymore at about 55 even though in the party window it said 55/118. I started pumping...
  3. If I add Strength, Will I carry heavy armor better?

Probably the newbiest question this forum has ever seen :O I noticed that when I get better and heavier armor I get alot slower and I was wondering If I add to STR will the character carry the armor better and by that making me faster?
  4. I Need Help

Actually I didnt do it on purpose
    But how is that related?
  5. I Need Help

Im close to the end of the game, Theres the Hawks Alliance and the Beasts, Im a Vassal of Alliance of Pandora [Blue]. Okay, I saw in the walkthrough that to kill White Hawk I have to capture all of his commanders, The problem is that the Castles I own are far from Pandora and are in the middle...
  6. I talk to Roderick with Farnese and Casca and nothing happens

While I was waiting for an answer I kept playing and those Beast guys a ***** to beat :O
    Any Tips?
  7. I talk to Roderick with Farnese and Casca and nothing happens

Guess I didnt because it fixed it :grin:
    Thanks alot!
  8. Is it supposed to be like that?

Okay, So I started the game and went to a tournament so I'll get some money After I won I bought a rather expensive 1 handed sword for a game's beginning, called Tempered Baron Bastard Sword And It seems that when I hit a soldier's body its almost always 0 damage And I can only hit them in the...
  9. I talk to Roderick with Farnese and Casca and nothing happens

Well, I guess I'll have to wait till he sees this thread
    For some reason The Hawk Alliance and the Beast factions spawned now
  10. I talk to Roderick with Farnese and Casca and nothing happens

The Walkthrough says: "n)Bring Casca and Farnese to Vritanis.  Go to the tavern, talk to Roderick, and ask him about a trip to the Western Sea.  If you have Casca as a prisoner and Farnese as a companion he will agree. You will be dropped off in Hanafubuku's village." I have Casca as a...
  11. Cant use the Dragonslayer sword on a horse

Berserker Pride said:
    Besiege the castle I guess.

Yeah, I did and on the third day she came out of the castle and fought me, I didnt have an army that big, it was like 81 to 390
    But we kicked ass and had like 60 soldiers left, Mostly because of Paku the fairy :razz:

Thank you both for your help! :grin:
  12. Cant use the Dragonslayer sword on a horse

I killed some Farmers and now its -3
    When I go to her castle and talk to her Gutts says "The Audience is over" and leaves
    Do I have to besiege the castle?
    If she leaves the castle I know I can challenge her Because I tried it with other Lords of the Holy See and I had that option
    But she never does! [I waited for like a 2 weeks outside her castle killing Spirits]
  13. Cant use the Dragonslayer sword on a horse

Shes in a castle and I cant seem to fight her, When I talk to her that option just doesnt come up
    I tried waiting outside till she comes out but she never does
    What should I do?
  14. Cant use the Dragonslayer sword on a horse

okay  :smile:
    One more question, The Walkthrough says I need to find and battle Fernese de Vandimion of Holy See so she'll join me.
    Currently I cant fight her Because im a vassal of the Alliance and the factions are at peace, so Will she still join me If i make Holy See my enemies and beat her?
    If theres an easier way, do tell :grin:
Back
Top Bottom