Recent content by Dolearon

1. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I had an idea for an Iron Kingdoms mod based of the work done by the games Warmachines and Hordes and the RPG Iron Kingdoms.
    The Iron Kingdoms has a rich histery to work with, unique gear, and plenty of war.
    my own modding skills are non-existant, so all i can do is post my ideas for how to do some things for the game.

For histroy and lore of the Iron kingdoms I recommend looking threw www.privateerpress.com, id also recommend buying some of the books, or talking to people who already have them.

If anyone would be willing to work on such a mod please IM me if you want any suggestions or info on the IK.
  2. How to install a Mod for Mount&Blade

I updated WinRAR but still got nothing, even tried a few of the things I tried before again with the update, but still sayed it couldent do it.
  3. How to install a Mod for Mount&Blade

im on admin and I tried creating the file manually then extracting to it, still dont work.
  4. How to install a Mod for Mount&Blade

ok I downloaded the file to my desktop. extracted files to the mount and blade moduals file, C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules was the destination path, now when I go to extract it WinRAR: diagnostic messages pops up saying "system cannot find path specified" and "cannot create prophesy of pender v1.21(file name)"

I have been having this problem with all the mods I try to download, exept Eagle and the Radiant cross that works flawlessly.
  5. How to install a Mod for Mount&Blade

I hvae tried to extract the files to the modules folder in M&B, but errors just come up saying they cant be opened, tried extracting them someplace else then pasting them into the Modules folder and the dont work, anty help or suggestions?
  6. Introduction/Hello thread

Hi everyone, just baught M&B a few days ago and been enjoying it eversince, by far one of the best games I have ver played, Mods are great to.
Back
Top Bottom