Recent content by Default Username

1. Default Username

The Siege of Tuldar Fortress

Love the wiki format.

Hit me up with the siege of Singal too.
  2. Default Username

Which unit do you hate the most?

Dread Legion Infantry. Despite being equipped with spears, they prove to be a strong deterrent against cavalry (obviously) and even infantry.
  3. Default Username

Your Custom Knighthood Order(s)! (Possible Spoilers)

Really doubt so. Hope you had an earlier save.
  4. Default Username

PoP Download

Check the file size. It could also be a LAN problem
  5. Default Username

Best Faction? Best Area To Start My Own Kingdom?

But not all Empire Lords field Shadow Legion Centurions, and rightfully so. They are more of a household troop in a sense.

On topic, a solid wall of mixed Empire Infantry bristling with pikes and swords, complemented by good crossbow support are an excellent combination
  6. Default Username

Fanart

Too awesome beyond words
  7. Default Username

What is your favorite Knight order?

A combination of Radiant Cross, EG and Immortals would work for me, if it weren't so damn hard to acquire Immortals as Pendor.
  8. Default Username

Usage for qualis gems

I find the monarchs' weapons to be pretty darn good, if one is luckless and can't even acquire a runed bastard sword.
  9. Default Username

[Story/AAR] A Lady of Peace & A Lady for War (Chap 8)

Very interesting and humorous. Do write more.
  10. Default Username

What are the best and worst factions in PoP? Gives us your opinion!

It's not the power, it's the accuracy that terrifies me. Worse than the Noldor, man.
  11. Default Username

Usage for qualis gems

Stats, 1 for Ebony, 1 for CKO, Stats.
  12. Default Username

Like ramming my head into a brick wall.....

Ideally, you should also have access to a Knighthood Order. They do help out a lot if you're still not familiar with most troops yet.
  13. Default Username

What are the best and worst factions in PoP? Gives us your opinion!

Being so calculative about stats won't get you much of an advantage. The Pendor archers are good for taking down most troops save for certain unique spawns, and are easier to acquire, train and maintain than the Ravenstern ones. So I don't give a damn whether or not they deal less damage, which is understandable considering that they have a lower upkeep.

And if I want anything dealt with at a longer range, there is a reason why crossbowmen exist. There is also a reason why different variety of troops exist. If you like Rangers, fine. I like Armored Bowmen, they help me win the game, that's good enough for me.
Back
Top Bottom