Recent content by DeadFire13

1. DeadFire13

Khuzait Khan's Guard

Yea, very disappointing when I put in all the work to get them. I don't know what happened there. Only 1 quiver of arrows and Eastern Lamellar Armor (~30 body armor)... They run out of arrows in half the time, then charge in, and get butchered...
  2. DeadFire13

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I was just wondering, in the new version, is the Knighthood Order questline to acquire a stronghold still limited to only the Orders that are not your custom order? That is, no CKO stronghold?
  3. DeadFire13

Can't turn in a quest from a Lord while waiting to be married to his daughter

Like the title says, i'm having a problem where the Marshall asks me to scout, or get cattle to feed the army but i can't turn it in because his daughter is the Lady i'm trying to marry and waiting for the marriage day is also a quest. When i choose the option "I am afraid i won't be able to do...
  4. DeadFire13

Support

Does anyone know who Ganbaatar is? I encountered him while travelling in the Khergit Khanate. He seems to be some sort of outlaw king or something, because the steppe-bandit groups are listed as "Accompanying Ganbaatar's Party" If anyone know what mod this is from, could you list the name? I'd like to read about this.
    DllVw.jpg
  5. DeadFire13

Kaiserliche-Königliche Grenadier Battalion Hahn. (Recruiting)

Littleguy, something happened in the TS with the Austrian Empire. I don't know what, but i think we all got our server permissions revoked. Also, all the channel in the TS have been deleted, so i'm getting the impression that the Austrian Empire isn't "there" anymore? I have no idea. I went out, came back and everything was gone.
  6. DeadFire13

Kaiserliche-Königliche Grenadier Battalion Hahn. (Recruiting)

I'm sure we'll get plenty of applications once NW is released!

-Zhao
  7. DeadFire13

Serial Key sharing?

alright thnx :/ yea im gonna buy it... in a few months :/

ps. lol is that Lelouch?
  8. DeadFire13

Serial Key sharing?

is it illegal to share serial keys? i read on a FAQ that you can, but ther is an activation wait time. Like you can use the key, but there is maybe a week's time worth before the key is active again. IDK, that's why im asking. lol, but i need a key too (any1 mind "sharing"?) :D oh well i'll...
  9. DeadFire13

Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

um it doesnt work for me (anymore...). i played it a couple times on version 1.011 but soon i couldnt play anymore. it kept saying the microsoft had a program issue with Mount and Blade. isk. all my other mods still work fine. ive tried downloading it again and uninstallling and reinstalling but it keeps saying the same thing. ive never changed anything in the mod folder so i dont know. Can anybody tell me how to fix it?!?!
  10. DeadFire13

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

cool i just finished reading this book
  11. DeadFire13

Taleworlds Detailed Major Mods (Last Updated 12-11-09 )

Gangs of Glasgow? LOTR?? Star Wars Conquest??? lotsa stuff not here. But its still a really good list
  12. DeadFire13

WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

ok nvr mnd. i found out i move around some texture files and stuff
  13. DeadFire13

Custom Settlements 0.675 Download & Description & Discussion

is there a unit guide for this? ive been playing a while because i have a few file of where im a bandit and others with different settlements to try out. ive noticed that some merc units branch out to be the same as adventurer units and i wanted to change that AND also use troop editor to change a few unit trees. Can you send me a simple troop tree for example: Farmer- militia- so forth and so on. i really want to know what unit you need to branch out to the sentries cuz i want to improve em.
  14. DeadFire13

WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

hey. i dled it and extracted it and stuff but i tried to use the mod and it doesnt work. I can get the star wars mod to work and fire arrow and stuff, but this one doesnt. i tried extracting again and again. can anybody help?
  15. DeadFire13

Custom Settlements 0.675 Download & Description & Discussion

um i tried dl but this file was incomplete for me Custom Settlements 0.675\SceneObj\scn_custom_settlement_e1m1_10.sco. can some1 send it to me plz? email is [email protected]
Back
Top Bottom