Recent content by deadeye238

1. PW [Profession] Guide - work in progress

NOVICIUS said:
    deadeye238 said:
    Wow, been a while Novicius. I haven't played this mod in almost two years, so I am going to use your thread to help me get started again, thanks alot!  :mrgreen:

np mate, nice to see you around. Mod change a lot since you last played it. I hope this guide will help you. My personall view: we had legendary stage (ancient times in v3) then we moved through early medieval to around XV century. It is all about money now. The game become more real than reality it self, with all bad and good side effects.

Yeah, I was playing a bit, saw that there are DEER AND BOAR!!    :grin:

I remember when everyone was begging for them to be added, and now they are just HERE, and it's like they've been there all along, nobody seems as amazed as I am.  :oops:
    I totally missed out on beta3, skipped straight to beta4, that must have taken quite some time. And everyone still RANDOMS! I was too busy running from, "outlaws", to try and rp anything more than, "Please don't kill me". So you say there were different ages throughout the development time? Interesting.

Really good to be back here again, hopefully I will have time to play during college.
  2. PW [Profession] Guide - work in progress

Wow, been a while Novicius. I haven't played this mod in almost two years, so I am going to use your thread to help me get started again, thanks alot!  :mrgreen:
  3. Beware! The Butcher!

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
    Where can I find this quest in skyrim?

Oh you bastard, just when I was going to....  :evil:

And it's at Windhelm. In the graveyard area.
  4. skyrim or what?

Too busy losing at a game of hide and go seek in Whiterun.

Actually, I haven't played anything but Skyrim scince it came out.
  5. RP KINGDOM vs FREE (HC) RP

Swadian RP has server lore.

I almost want to share, but I might get muted or something.

Even better, they have lore that the entire populace of the server accepts.

And randoming there is easy, you just have to know the secret method, and when to implement it.  :wink:
  6. Administration Optimization. 5 easy steps on how to NOT call for an admin.

Great thread.

I absolutely see your points, I agree entirely.
  7. "Who want to leave forever?" - realism or fun

A steel staff beating the crap out of a fully plated "knight." I might just have to go test this.
  8. Suggestion for map makers

Just a note, numbers 3-5, and 8, are all the same thing.
  9. idiots and bandits

I usually ask people if they like their hands when I go to rob them. "You like those hands? If you give me 300 gold you can keep them..."  Atleast it's not 500 or die.
  10. NA_PW_4: New Roleplayer's Questions

Last night was pretty fun...

I spent a good hour just trying to get a castle.
    After I purchased one from a leading faction, I found it had something very unique.
    It makes over 10k+ in income per minute.
    So what I did was use that money to hire a loyal band of troops, pay them regularly.
    I took in a smaller faction as a vassal, and gave him a lump payment for him and his troops.
    The town watch came to fight alongside me because they were defending MY town.
    And I made a defensive pact with another faction, so if either were attacked, we rode to the defense.

All in all, it was a very fun night.
  11. How does this thing work?

Someone's been playing too much cRPG.  :lol:
  12. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Been a while scince I've seen this thread.
  13. Banned for no reason

I agree, while I think that he only deserved a kick really, I say that he earned it for clearly attempting to cause greif to other players, with no RP reason or any reason atall.

I'd kick him myself, if I were an admin.
  14. The Information Brokers Guild

What name do you use nowadays Pheonix?
  15. Fed up, On the brink of leaving

TBH I never get in trouble with admins so bad that they have to freeze me... or yell at me, or even talk to me.

I don't get all these problems with Bayard either.

Mostly I see him running around in regular basic clothing, and he runs the bank and sometimes participates in a faction.

Are the problems with the admin(s) really that bad?

Don't forget, Andras is back.
Back
Top Bottom