Recent content by darkedone02

1. darkedone02

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

I have found a workable solution and i've not yet recieved another crash... I think all I had to do was to enabled force threading and lower the graphics a little bit. Thanks for your help btw.
  2. darkedone02

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

I used to play Bytonwelda long time ago, and coming back... however I am having serious issues with crashing when loading the scene to fight the bandit.

specs:
    -Window 7 x64 bit
    -AMD Phentom II Black Edition x4 3.22 GHz
    -ATI Radeon HD 5850/1 GB
    =Driver is version 11.6
    -4 GB of DDR3 RAM

I have read most of the first post, looking for solutions however none of them work. I did make sure Load textures on demand is ticked, I've lowered my settings, I've increased the size to 512 in the RGL_config option, and also tried that cmd command that increases the VA and restarted my computer and that also failed.

Is there any other solutions?
  3. darkedone02

[OLD IDEAS] - for FREELANCER

After playing this game without a single cheat activated just for fun, I've got to say this mod is also, although it still needs to get the bugs out of it first. What I will REALLY like to see in this game is that it can be compatible with every mod out there, I would LOVE to see this mod in Prophesy in Pendor so that I can experience the difficulty and the action packed of fighting the wars on someone else army.

One other thing that I like to see is some AI decided to revolt and try to cause a revolution, this is one thing that I would like to see so I can actually join and experience on joining a revolutionary army.
  4. darkedone02

Who's going back to Warband?

honestly, when I play this game, it does feel more like a poor mod that I don't really care much for. I enjoy playing good mods from warband like Prophecy of Pendor, and the old Swords of Democles, however this game... I just wait for patches and very impressive mods that get me hooked.
  5. darkedone02

The "It's not a bug, but..." report.

Terces said:
    Castles look like towns and some towns like castles....

yes, this bugs the hell out of me.
  6. darkedone02

Holy Matrimony: Why Wont it let me complete the Marry Your Betrothed

MitchyMatt said:
    Hello fellow Pendorians, Sarleonians,Ravensternians, Fierdsvains, Empiric Citizens, D'Sharians, and more, i come to ask that i plan to marry Lord Godrics daughter, and after about lets say 120 days ive been getting the note that says its all set up to be married multiple times, well when i get there he says we must wait til everyone can come to the feast or something, and he always does this, we are not on a campaign and all my lords are free. What is the reason? Or am i completely missing something?

did you talk to the father of the daughter first? or your fiance?
  7. darkedone02

Reducing build times, how?

noosers said:
    Well, there are more desireable buildings and less benefitting ones. There´s no need to build everything, so pick carefully. If you want a fullily upgraded town you´l have to wait quite some time. Rome wasn´t built in a day and so shan´t Pendor Local Village.

Especially since the gains the player gets from some of the buildings can add up dramatically plus it totally neglects the benefits of a dedicated engineer in your party.

You´re tinkering with the game balance. If you manually tweak and reduce building time you´ll automatically affect the AI as well which will generate more wealth, more money, better quality and quantity armies in both field armies and garrisons and hence raise difficulty as well.

Ponder in corkscrews about your first glimpse nonchalant innocent tweak. Usually there´s a halfton of unwelcomed sideffects showing up later on. The Face of Doom or Gollum knocking at your doorstep simply beeing a few of the minor inconvieniences which can happen.

Whatever your prefer. "That´s all I was tinkering with...!" won´t help once your precious savegame is screwed. So be careful. Make backups. Save often and in alternative saves. And don´t come crying if you get devoured by monsters. You called them upon yourself yourself.

I'm not an idiot, I know that for sure... I do this all the time when messing with vanilla and also Sword of Democles, and I don't have much difficulty with armies except the Noldor armies, 404 noldor troops killed my elite regular troops in seconds. Also I don't see much side effects going on at the moment, so there is no doom and gloom, as I don't got a problem.
  8. darkedone02

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

saxondragon said:
    MadVader said:
    darkedone02 said:
    In the future, I wish to see some nice overhaul on the cities, villages, and towns. Each village, Town, and Castle look completely different and brand spanking new. I wish to see a feature that every building that I built is viewable in the cities or villages, or castles. The environment changes depend on it's prosperity, so I should see some ill repairs when it is on low prosperity, and when the prosperity is high, the city/village/town look fully repaired, everything working right, and everyone looks happy.

I once play a mod that allow you to see the native villages in this game, so you be able to view the buildings in every village, but the problem is that they all look the same and no unique architecture added. There is another mod that I also played once that is pure fantasy (orcs, Druids, Undead, and others), and every elite got a special ability. Not only that, all the towns are totally different, no native looks, all is modded.

I also appreciated if you add more then 1 ladder in castle sieges.

I want this too! :razz:
    Unfortunately you need a team of scenemakers to do that. Try simply changing a scene in Native and move around a few houses, walls and furniture around, until it looks "different enough". Multiply the time by 110 (the number of locations in POP IIRC). In addition, you need to edit all the siege scenes.
    And if you want a completely new look you need to redo most of the Native scene props (the aforementioned walls, houses etc.).
    So, yeah.

Procedural changes to models based upon game variables..I like this.

We have ... 90 villages, 40 castles and 18 towns... 148 locations.

That is a whole different animal and hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours of work.  You need both modeling, texturing and programming skills.

darkedone02, did you want to step up and volunteer to push this concept forward and implement it?

Best regards,

Saxondragon

If only I know alot about modding on Mount and Blade: Warbands, but i don't know how to mod or do anything as of yet. Plus... it might take some month to implant all of that into the game, if we looking for that much detail, and brand new coding to make those scene changes depending on prosperity. so mostly what I say might relay on 75% of Scenemakers, 25% on programmers to make those features.
  9. darkedone02

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

In the future, I wish to see some nice overhaul on the cities, villages, and towns. Each village, Town, and Castle look completely different and brand spanking new. I wish to see a feature that every building that I built is viewable in the cities or villages, or castles. The environment changes depend on it's prosperity, so I should see some ill repairs when it is on low prosperity, and when the prosperity is high, the city/village/town look fully repaired, everything working right, and everyone looks happy.

I once play a mod that allow you to see the native villages in this game, so you be able to view the buildings in every village, but the problem is that they all look the same and no unique architecture added. There is another mod that I also played once that is pure fantasy (orcs, Druids, Undead, and others), and every elite got a special ability. Not only that, all the towns are totally different, no native looks, all is modded.

I also appreciated if you add more then 1 ladder in castle sieges.
  10. darkedone02

noosers said:
    He who meddles with the occult shall be punished!

Do it at your own risk and stick to the proper threads, which are the cheaters thread and the recommended mods thread.

Any meddling, tweaking or customizing isn´t supported by the dev team so expect nothing but acid and "we told you!" if something doesn´t work and totally screws up your game. Be aware of it. Tons of sideeffects caused by careless tinkering may or may not show up lategame, immediately or never.

Be careful. And pimp your engineer skill and train your steward afterwards. It´s the easiest way to reduce building time.

All I don't like is that you got tons of buildings but with high build times. I perfer the game to have low build times but with more buildings to build... That's all I am tinkering with.
  11. darkedone02

thanks again guys. It works like a charm.
  12. darkedone02

HunterAlpha1 said:

I thank you for this link.

Edit: Small problem, they don't seem to got an updated version of the prophecy of pendor, they only had two outdated versions in the game.
  13. darkedone02

How do you go back to default [female] sounds?

I got to agree that the women screaming per swing of a weapon really get's in my nerves, make me want to put a dagger into my ear. Only have a problem with that sound and can't play as a female anymore cause of those sounds per swing. All of the custom sounds is decent and ok.

After viewing some posts, seem a few people are being too aggressive for no reason.
  14. darkedone02

I really don't like how this game has a long build time, and also dislike how the rebuilding cost the same amount of time as you first built (honestly, it's stupid... most games out there, the rebuild time is very short depending on the damage). I try to see if I could rebuild it, but with this...
  15. darkedone02

POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

viking invasion sounds good, I would not consider it an expansion if we play as a totally different race with no relationship with England clans state.
Back
Top Bottom