Recent content by daniknik

1. daniknik

Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Han Dynasty Mod

Lord Brutus said:
    daniknik said:
    Hello everyone, I'm a returning player for WB and I'm currently downloading a few mods already. Just a question though, was there ever a ROTK mod for Warband, or one that is set in ancient China (Han Dynasty)?
    There was a ROTK mod but it has since been deleted.

Edit:  KOEI still sells ROTK eleven which works with Windows 7 or 8.

Thanks for the reply. Actually I searched and found this ROTK mod for WB on moddb, I've been playing for a few hours already. It's not as detailed as the other mods, but it's fine enough. One thing though, the names of towns and villages are not in their Chinese counterparts, like this:

MLMvhej.jpg

Just one town is in Chinese name. Is there a way for me to change the names, perhaps a file is here on the module to change that?
  2. daniknik

Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Han Dynasty Mod

Hello everyone, I'm a returning player for WB and I'm currently downloading a few mods already. Just a question though, was there ever a ROTK mod for Warband, or one that is set in ancient China (Han Dynasty)?
  3. daniknik

Grey fog in Seiges w/1.11

Happens to me as well. Does it have something to do with battle size? I am running on 350 and have no problems on the field with that size, just on sieges.
  4. daniknik

Increase bandit spawns

I know that support on this mod is pretty much non-existent, but someone might have an answer.. Anyway, is there a way for me to increase bandit activity? By that, I mean spawns, and if possible, also their numbers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  5. daniknik

Comments: 3.0 Released

Is it possible for us to have our armies form ranks? The one where archers group together, infantry form a line and cavalry form a wedge. Like formations. Does this mod have it?
  6. daniknik

Army formations

I watched a dozen of warband mods videos and almost all of the armies shown were in formation. Is it possible to incorporate it in native or in any other mod that doesn't have it?
  7. daniknik

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

That was rude. And I apologise for not having the time to read everything.
  8. daniknik

phlpp said:
    daniknik said:
    - I don't know if this is possible at all, but the street towns and castle rooms scenes could use a little variety. That would really make the player feel that the places on the map are somehow different from each other. Some mods allow the player to really roam the whole town and you know, roaming a whole japanese town that is bustling with activity would be so awesome  :lol:

- A little more bandits here and there wouldn't hurt. Their size should also scale, depending on the player's party size (I've played some mods with that kinda thing)
    - Is there a way for me to be mounted when I roam the castles' courtyards?
    More town streets and castle courtyard variety is something I always have in mind, of course. The only reason there wasn't more than one town street type was because I didn't feel like I had enough time to make the meshes required -- the ones I have planned will require a lot for canals, bridges, and less-standard shaped buildings

As for the bandits, I do have something grand planned, but I think for the next mini-update I'm just going to add more spawns of types similar to what are already there

"Mounted in castle courtyards" as an option is now in my notes -- this is easy to implement

That would be great, thanks. And I think some music from the movie The Last Samurai would be great for this.  :razz:
  9. daniknik

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I will be strictly following this mod.  :grin: Can't wait. Any rought estimate of the date of release?
  10. daniknik

downloading stops

I don't know why but everytime I try to download this it stops like, a minute or two after. I have decent connection. Are there any other links for download? I use the one from MB Repository since I think link from filesonic doesn't work anymore. Any help is appreciated.
  11. daniknik

I recently acquired Warband and this is the first Mod I downloaded. Here are the things that I really took note of:

- AWESOME MOD. You will know firsthand the effort it took to finish a mod of this level. Breathtaking man.
    - Well, some of the music fits the setting/theme, but some doesn't (like that guitar hyped up music). For some hardcore roleplayers out there, they might want to have those removed  :roll:
    - I don't know if this is possible at all, but the street towns and castle rooms scenes could use a little variety. That would really make the player feel that the places on the map are somehow different from each other. Some mods allow the player to really roam the whole town and you know, roaming a whole japanese town that is bustling with activity would be so awesome  :lol:

- A little more bandits here and there wouldn't hurt. Their size should also scale, depending on the player's party size (I've played some mods with that kinda thing)
    - Is there a way for me to be mounted when I roam the castles' courtyards?

edit* Is a battle sizer mod compatible with this? And if so, can someone please give my the link to it? Tyvm

Apart from those, great job in making this mod. Definitely one of my favorites. Keep it up!  :smile:
  12. daniknik

patch to 1.154

I apologise if this topic is already made but I really can't find links that direct me to the warband 1.154 patch. Where can I download it? Thanks in advance.
  13. daniknik

Battle Size Changer v1.1 for M&B .700 - 1.011+

Avast prevents me from downloading the battle size changer but I had it installed before so I don't know what happened. What should I do? I tried disabling the file system shield (which was the one preventing the download) but when the download was finished and I turned the shield on, the warning came back and the file was put to chest.
  14. daniknik

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Battlesizer works on mine just fine, the only problem is on sieges it does not use the same count. I set mine to 200 on battles but on sieges i think more or less 500 show up  :shock:
  15. daniknik

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Need a lil bit of help here. Whenever I try to help defend Cair Andros in a siege, the game always crash and says "unable to restore vertex buffer". What should I do?
Back
Top Bottom